[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Harry Potter Mafia - Town Wins - Page 87 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:33 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1336 posts ]  Go to page Previous 185 86 87 88 89 90 Next
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:16 pm 

SILENCIO!

No posting in thread!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm 

TOWN WINS
[/b]

"Nobody's ever asked me to a party before, as a friend! Is that why you dyed your eyebrow, for the party? Should I do mine, too?" Luna Lovegood
[/color]

Congratulations Town!

(Unfortunately, several errors on my part along the way were of detriment to the Mafia - moderating this game is hard :oops: )

Players
1. Russia - Peeves, the Poltergeist; Bus Driver; Tree Stump; SURVIVOR
2. Vesh - Fred Weasley; Inventor; Mason; TOWN
3. Aenur - Dobby, the House Elf; Jailkeeper; TOWN
4. Brunificus - Ginny Weasley; Vanilla; TOWN
5. Brookesy - George Weasley; Inventor; Mason; TOWN
6. Adrods Howl - Albus Dumbledore; Cop; TOWN
7. Marked By The Gods - Harry Potter; 1x Vigilante; 1x Self-Save; TOWN
8. Bloodlust - Peter Pettigrew; Vanilla; MAFIA
9. Joel_6172 - Draco Malfoy; Miller; TOWN
10. The Hat - Hermione Granger; Double Voter; TOWN
11. Orange - Luna Lovegood; Naive Cop; TOWN
12. Centurions - Ronald Weasley; Vanilla, TOWN
13. Malignant - Bellatrix Lestrange; Roleblocker; MAFIA
14. Charlie - Rubeus Hagrid; Tracker; TOWN
15. DJ Codex - Lord Voldemort; Godfather; 1x Self-Save; 2x Commuter; MAFIA
16. James Heald - Lucius Malfoy; 2x Janitor; MAFIA
17. Gambit - Neville Longbottom; Vanilla; TOWN
18. Bokke66 - Minerva McGonagall; Watcher; TOWN
19. thatnicguy - Severus Snape; Voyeur; TOWN
20. Obeisance - Bartemius (Barty) Crouch Jr; Vanilla; MAFIA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:34 pm 

+++Prepared Statement+++

That game was awesome, thanks Paulfrank!

Thanks to all the players, if I offended anyone in anyway, I'm terribly sorry. I hope you can understand the position I was in and that it's only a game.

My favourite moment.........
Quote:
Man, this has been killing me since I got my PM, practically jumping out of my skin :D

I am Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.

As I said before, welcome children! Now off to your houses, there was evil afoot last night.

I would like Aenur to reveal please...............remember, I can see through lies and cloaks of invisibility.
How am I ever going to convince any of you ever again that I'm really a town player in another Mafia game?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:35 pm 

good game eveyone Mal your lucky you took me out because with the cop investigation i got from brookesy i found you guilty. Suprised it took so long for Dj to hang once you guys found he was lying about Mal being innocent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:38 pm 

The mafia was at a rather large disadvantage from the start, when Bloodlust left. =/

Last edited by Obeisance on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 pm 

I thought he voluntarily left?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:44 pm 

Aye, silly Obi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:48 pm 

Since the end of Day 2, I was looking to discredit and KILL Harry Potter and call it a moral victory!

Day 3 was the real turning point.
It was all or nothing with the claim of Commuter and Commuter Enabler for Mal.
Unfortunately with a lynch miscount day 3 meant the support for a lynch against Marked was dropped.
I think Mal forgot to use his Roleblock being the night before Ultimates. That may be more my fault as I was deliberately making everyone wait.

Well played Marked, well played :mrgreen:

Well played Town actually, getting town to vote lynch the same player back to back is pretty hard for some reason, and I almost swung it away from me several times.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:51 pm 

It came so close, to convincing you all to vote for Harry Potter's death. lol.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:55 pm 

Quote:
It came so close, to convincing you all to vote for Harry Potter's death. lol.
And I would have been more than happy to finish him off at night, damn the consequences!
Well, probably would have got Obe to do it, and Mal to Roleblock the Marked just in case.

Least, that was the plan :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 pm 

I'm sorry, but I do have to ask Malignant - Madam Hooch? Madam Hooch?

Lack of Harry Potter knowledge hurt me far more than should be considered healthy lol. I do hope every participant understands that they're now contractually obligated to read the entire series and educate themselves on this greatly important subject.
It was in the sign up post. In the fine print. You don't need to go check, you can trust me on that :wink:

(BTW, for anyone interested I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore :mrgreen: )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:05 pm 

I was about to RC as the character Orange did. He literally posted RIGHT BEFORE ME.

... totally had to scramble for a new name.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:11 pm 

Yeah, role claims shouldn't have hurt us that much, but in the end got all but me into a lot of trouble early on.

My claim was going to be the Fat Lady, 2x Commuter & 1x Save.
Made sense to me........

Day 1, too many Mafia going too hard on a lynch including me.
Night 1, Mal & James pick Adrods for the kill, and what a kill it was.
Day 2, Bloodlust left. This I tried to use to prove my claim as town later. Losing 2 Mafia in one day............hurts.
Night 2, I am bloodthirsty for Marked or one of the Masons, but am talked out of it. Charlie was a worthwile hit as it turned out.
Day 3, Obeisance was lynched on a miscount. I kept good distance from him from the begining.
Night 3, Orange has got to go, it's just me now. Mal (stupidly busy) forgot to Roleblock. Day 4, Man I did some back peddling on the whole Busdriver thing............Busdriver is broken, I hope I never see it again, but it caused town some headaches. I lay some more ground work in hopes of getting Marked lynched so that I can hit him at night.
Night 4, I never got to perform my night action. Paulfrank thought I told him I'd Commute but I had only said that in thread. I was VERY surprised today that the thread had progressed 3 pages! It was almost worth it with the confusion that was caused. My intent for the night kill was our Watcher. That probably would have seen me dead sooner though.......

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 pm 

Yay!

I finally got a conspiracy right, and I got knocked off before I could fill you all in! Thankfully Brunificus was just as onto it. DJ and Malignant obviously had something going on, and though I wasn't entirely convinced I was right at the time, it was a massive hunch and I was so disappointed I didn't get to put it out there!

I was trying to keep it quiet on day 3 knowing I could kill Malignant that night (thanks masons!) and get DJ lynched the next day, but I'd obviously put mafia noses out of joint.
I knew Marked would go after Malignant, but as it was obvious to me I thought he'd be roleblocked if possible, so I did it too just to be sure. That Malignant has a silver tongue and is difficult to lynch!

I was going mental trying not to say anything after i died, especially with all the misinformation DJ was spreading. The bus driver stuff, the constant stream of confusing posts muddying the waters, the cop and commuter fibs... you did very well to last as long as you did DJ.

Just so everyone knows, you can't be a cop and a commuter unless the commuter role is x shot. Normal commuters can't choose not to commute, so can't use other night powers.

But anyway... I think it was a total fluke getting Obeisance, and a bit of luck getting
James. And bad luck to the mafia for losing Bloodlust. Though you were lucky not getting
a name clash, we really were at sea. That Janitor power is very useful, it can be a real game changer.

And thanks Paulfrank for the dodgy power! :)

I was so excited at first to be a cop, but then as soon as I realized I was Luna Lovegood I thought it wouldn't be good for much! Was still fun having a night power, it proved I was town if nothing else.

I was amazed Aenur kept as quiet as long as he did, but I understand now why, as he was trying to protect/investigate without being a target himself.

But anyway, thanks for running a good game Paulfrank, I had a lot of fun.

And

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:54 pm 

Quote:
Well played Marked, well played :mrgreen:
dude you played mafia so well you i thought i may have been wrong, i literally had to remind myself a couple of times why you were guilty. I thought you were mafia as soon as you and mal did the whole commuter enabler thing but even then at times you had me doubting it.

Cause i was thinking there was 2 left and that you guys were lying about bloodlust being mafia, i was prob gonna guess at aenur being mafia as he had been extremely quiet and i thought it may have been a last throw of the dice.

In the end it wasn't so well played by me cause i was losing track of what was happening and how it happened (like my voting pattern)

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1336 posts ]  Go to page Previous 185 86 87 88 89 90 Next