[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Star Wars Mafia Game - Page 53 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:32 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 841 posts ]  Go to page Previous 151 52 53 54 5557 Next
 Post subject: Re: Star Wars Mafia Game
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:06 pm 

Lol, just realise. But I'm clean,'onest.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 am 

Are we sure this time?

Unvote lynch: Bloodlust
Vote lynch: Nurgle71

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:12 am 

Quote:
Are we sure this time?
No, but this will also end the masons power, as there will only be the one left.

I do find it odd that Nurgle was quick to leap to BloodLust's defence, but BloodLust was not so quick to return the favour, even casting a little humourous doubt on Nurgle himself...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Are we sure this time?

Unvote lynch: Bloodlust
Vote lynch: Nurgle71
Put it this way. I'm about as sure as I can be about Nurgle.

If I were accusing anyone but him right now, it would be virtually a pot luck guess.

Put I do think that the reasons I posted are pretty decent ones.

What do we need, like 1 more vote?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:10 am 

Quote:
What do we need, like 1 more vote?
Yes, I'm hoping James will change his vote too. Either that or MikZor voting

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 am 

I would vote but to me he sounds like he is actually town:/ i think both of them are. Either that or they're in leauge, which i doubt, even their characters add up. Nien and lando(IIRC).

And yes i was meant to be out of town the night mal investigated me, it was an honest mistake by greenfuji, which left me as innocent and me being 99% sure of mal having the cop role. As it was stated he should have recieved no result. Meaning he has an investigory power.

And i get the feeling i know who the mafia will knock off next:/ if they're smart anyways. I'll wait and see though, if i'm wrong i'll tell you my hunch after they make their kill.

To progress the game i'll throw my vote in however, if nurgle is innocent then my bad man.
Vote:nurgle71

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 am 

Well Vesh did point out that BL hasn't back me up so quickly compared to the other way around. This would be a last ditch attempt to save myself but still draw the attention back to how he has accused our cop whilst I have just got some weird power roles and being a mason. It looks like betrayal but BL has the more evidence against him being a Mafia than me.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:43 am 

Quote:
And i get the feeling i know who the mafia will knock off next:/ if they're smart anyways. I'll wait and see though, if i'm wrong i'll tell you my hunch after they make their kill.
So if Mal is going to investigate Bloodlust tonight, who should I watch?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:47 am 

Sorry mal i would have voted nurgle but i was out all last night anyway if he is town investigate bloodlust as it will narrow down the search. If he is innocent i STRONGLY believe that mikzor will be the godfather as you would have investigated everyone. Just putting my opinion out in case i dont survive the night. (remember anyone suspicous of mikzor ends up dead) If bloodlust is town then i believe the mafia will come after vesh, mal or myself because we are the only three town members that are not suspicous at the moment (dj isn't suspicous as well though).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:56 am 

Quote:
Quote:
So if Mal is going to investigate Bloodlust tonight, who should I watch?
Mal. Either you'll die, leaving Mal's verdict, or he'll die, and we'll catch the killer. Worst case scenario is we lynch town, and someone else dies... If BloodLust is not the killer through Mal's investigation

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 am 

yes james you may die oooohhh, but i'll be out of town commuting if it happens:p

@DJ i'd go with mal too, just for insurance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:10 am 

Quote:
yes james you may die oooohhh, but i'll be out of town commuting if it happens:p

@DJ i'd go with mal too, just for insurance
I could always put that theory to test? If I watch mikZor and he commutes, do I get a No Result, or do I still get to see who comes knocking at his door?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:15 am 

Sorry if that sounded accusatory Nurgle. I am very much in support of you being town. Just the name does stand out. We're both Masons and I think we're both town. I'm pretty sure who the Mafia are but no one wants to listen except you :(

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:19 am 

Just watch mal as it will scare the killer away or help us catch the killer. Like vesh said he kills you we get Mal's result, he targets mal we get the final killer. If the mafia kills anyone else, including myself it's no big loss as if bloodlust is not mafia and comes up innocent (he can't be godfather as he is/was a mason) then we narrow it down by three people: nurgle innocent (after lynch), dead person and bloodlus (if innocent) narrowing it down to one suspect as Mal is cop, vesh is skywalker innocent and i came up innocent and am biggs from the start. Hence the mafia is either: bloodlust, nurgle or Mikzor.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:23 am 

Quote:
Sorry if that sounded accusatory Nurgle. I am very much in support of you being town. Just the name does stand out. We're both Masons and I think we're both town. I'm pretty sure who the Mafia are but no one wants to listen except you :(
Mate, for me to be mafia and innocent, I'd have to be the Godfather. I tell you what, I invite you to kill me tonight, then all will know I am town...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 841 posts ]  Go to page Previous 151 52 53 54 5557 Next