This game is capped at a maximum of 28
players. If you want to play then please reply to this thread with your username and the player number you are. For example, the first person should write "1. Joe Bloggs", the second person "2. Humphrey" etc.
All roles will be 100% randomly assigned.
General Mafia Rules can be found here
Make sure you read the game rules - even if you have played mafia before, as there are important changes and additions.
- Day 1 Begins
- Day 2 Begins
- Day 3 Begins
- Day 4 Begins
- Day 5 Begins
- Day 6 Begins
- Day 7 Begins
- Day 8 Begins
- Day 9 Begins
- Day 10 Begins
- GAME OVER
1. Confirm your reception of the role PM with a PM back to me. When sufficient role confirmations are received, the game will begin in the day phase of day #1.
2. Do not post partial or complete copies of any PM I send or
create false quotes with me as the author. This includes using non text pieces of information i.e. colours, formatting, timing.
3. Submit your actions by the deadline. If you have an optional power send me a PM each night as to whether you want to use it or not
4. All players are required to post at least once per game 'day'. Failing to do so once will result in a warning. Failing to do so a second time will result in a mod-kill. Days that last less than 24 hours will be exempt from this requirement. (Please note that whilst "flying under the radar" is a valid tactic in forum mafia, at least a minimum level of contribution is expected in order to make the game enjoyable for all.)
5. Do not edit the content of your posts, even for typos
. Players caught doing this get 1 warning. Subsequent offences will result in instant removal from the game.
6. Do not talk about the game outside the thread, unless your role specifically allows it. Cheating in this regard is not being clever, it's spoiling the game.
7. Do not post anything
in the game thread after you die unless your role specifically allows it. Offending posts will be removed.
8. Meta-Gaming IS
allowed. This means that you are
allowed to make arguments informed by previous mafia games. For example someone may be acting differently to how they "normally" act or you might think they have developed a reputation for lying and shouldn't be trusted etc. Other players are under no obligation to take your meta-arguments seriously of course...
9. All votes must be written in bold
and be on their own line. Non-bold votes and votes mixed amongst other text will NOT
be counted. Players should also endeavour to only use "vote" and "unvote" instead of iterations like "vote lynch" and "rescind vote" (though I will be lenient with this).
10. Have fun. It is a game, please be mature.
1. drsn0 - Ganon, Roleblocker, Mafia
2. Disembodied Head - Diablo, 2-shot Strongman, Mafia
3. Malignant - Master Chief, Vanilla, Town
4. Bloodlust - Link, Jack of all Trades (Doc, Cop, Block), Town
5. Centurions - Albert Wesker, Bulletproof, Mafia
6. The Hat - Megaman, 1-shot Vigilante, Roleblocker*, Town
7. Gambit - Chell, Redirector, Cultist
8. Matt-Shadowlord - Kirby, Absorber, Town
9. Obeisance - John Marston, Macho, Tracker, Town
10. MrGTST - Commander Shepard, Universal Backup (Vote Thief*)
11. Charlie - Cammy, Vanilla, Town
12. one second of insanity - GLaDOS, Watcher, Mafia
13. wyldcarde - Shao Kahn, 1-shot Executioner, Mafia
14. Bokke66 - Gordon Freeman, Doctor, Cultist
15. Bloodbane - Yoshimitsu, Restless Spirit (2 days), Town
16. Massaen - Geralt of Rivia, Vanilla, Town
17. Polar - Leon Kennedy, Vanilla, Town
18. Scotty Wazza - Cole McGrath, Vanilla, Town
19. James Heald - Amaterasu, Vanilla, Town
20. Aza - Psycho Mantis, Vote Thief, Mafia
21. Aenur - Pacman, Serial Killer, 1-shot bulletproof
22. Marked by the Gods - Desmond Miles, 3-shot Animus, Town
23. DJCodex - Solid Snake, Voyeur, Town
24. eckythump - Raiden, 1-shot Governor, Town
25. Brookesy - Isaac Clarke, Vanilla, Cult
26. Brunificus - Sephiroth, Strong-Willed, Mafia
27. Sensual_Lettuce - The Illusive Man, Cult Leader, 1-shot Bulletproof, Ninja
28. Spektre - Wander, Paranoid Cop, Town