[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
KOW Perth Facebook page all welcome - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:33 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 pm 

Hi Everyone

I have started a Facebook page called- Mantic Kings of War Perth

Please come along and join in and invite anyone you think may be interested.

I hope we can all use this to grow an already great community and help out with another avenue of communication.

Hope to see you there.

Dan

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:07 pm 

Excellent that you've taken the initiative, but can people please keep posting events on Westgamer as well?

Im not on the bookface unlike most of the kids these days. Young people on the internet frighten me, what with their memes and their vines and their grindrs.

I'll just stay on Westgamer where its safe. :mrgreen:

Kings of War - still rolling my dice and moving my mice

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 4:23 pm 

ohh I won't be leaving Westgamer unattended at all.

I will be posting all the same stuff here I just want to reach as many people as possible so we can get a better turnout at tournaments and events.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 1:46 pm 

Good on you Dan, nice work. The new Facebook page should help solidify and grow the player base quite well.

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:39 pm 

well done dan when are you going to start playing

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:21 am 

Hi Necoyp

The FB page is all up and running now and some of the guys came down to Good Games Cannington and played Thursday night

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 6:29 pm 

Hi All

I am just arranging a date for July in the first 2 weeks for a KOW tournament I will post the details ASAP here first and on the Facebook page.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable