[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
So I am doing a thing - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:10 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: So I am doing a thing
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:13 pm 

I am now involved in a new little project based here in London...

http://www.deviantrobot.com

As a part of this I am running events and coordinating games days for people all around the city here. Essentailly taking over pubs with card games, board games, and narrative style things like werewolves. Anyone who knows me on facebook would have seen some of the antics.

In any case we have started a weekly podcast to go with it all, and I think largely owing to the fact they can make fun of my accent, I am involved in it! It is not a structured enterprise as a podcast, largely informal, 3 or 4 of us discussing the things in geek and pop culture we have seen that week and musing / investigating them and having a laugh. The first episode went up on Sunday night for this reboot we have done and includes the launch of our new website. So if you want to have a listen and leave any feedback it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

JJ

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable