It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:36 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:02 pm 

Hi guys and gals

So i have opportunity to add to my single model epic collection (Warlord titan), curious if 2 Warhounds and a Reaver will be enough to have a go at this..

Cheers, Al

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:06 pm 

A Warlord, a Reaver and two Warhounds makes for a pretty good start to a Titan Legion list. You'll probably want some Sentinels (scout walkers) and some aircraft next, and possibly some Forge Knights.

Onyx and Matt-Shadowlord are probably the go-to guys for epic and will be able to link you to resources better than I can.

WMH: Khador and Circle; Malifaux: Gremlins, Outcasts, Arcanists and Neverborn; X-Wing: Rebels; DWars: Prussians; Blood Bowl: Lots :) Dreadball: Humans; W40K: Space Marines; Epic: Orks and Imperial Guard; Warhammer: Empire

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:35 am 

I have some sentinels, knights, a reaver and an imperator if ur interested in expanding ur army to give u some options...aircraft are are very good option as well

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 am 

A Warlord, a couple of Reavers and up to 4 Warhounds will give you the core of a titan legion.
As mentioned, Sentinels, Knights and planes will round things out nicely.
An Imperator is also great fun.
After that, you'll just need to work out how to arm your titans (there are many options).

Here's a link to the latest (V3.23 approved) Adeptus Mechanicus Titan Legion thread on Tactical Command.

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:46 pm 

Quote:
After that, you'll just need to work out how to arm your titans (there are many options).
Dont ask Olly how to though....

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:33 pm 

Well the ones i have bought come with fixed weapons (warhounds at least), the Reaver has magnetised weapon mounts and an assortment of weapons. And potentially will have another 2 Warhounds and another Reaver a week later, but only time will tell.

My Warlord has how he comes in the box, big gatling looking gun, and another awesomely killy looking thing. And similar killy looking guns on his shoulders..
Quote:
I have some sentinels, knights, a reaver and an imperator if ur interested in expanding ur army to give u some options...aircraft are are very good option as well
May have to take you up on this for the Imperator, although they are quite mad looking!

Where abouts can i get aircrafts? Is there s website?
I spoke to a mans a while back about epic at TGA, he had a catalougey thingy...