[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
For those still interested in Warhammer Fantasy - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:39 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:41 am 

Thought I'd share this as there are still a few people I know who still want to play Fantasy. A group of European players have come up with their own "9th edition" which they refer to as the "9th Age". It appears to combine 8th with a few elements of the End Times. I found the article on Bell of Lost Souls. Enjoy! http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2015/09/ ... -fans.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:16 pm 

Let's get on board with the euro trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:11 pm 

Been playing it for months now lol! It's like 8th but smoother

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm 

There's a few down at KRAGS who have been playing this on and off. It's not my cup of tea but it's good to see someone's making an effort to keep the system alive.

Malifaux Henchman
Currently Painting: KoW Salamanders
Models Painted this Year: 38 (2015: 265)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 pm 

I listened to the doom and darkness podcast which was very useful to get a run down for 9th age newbies like me about the changes compared to 8th.

Well worth a listen.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:04 pm 

Loving 9th Age as well, positively pumped for the full books to drop in March. Im planning a small gaming day at my house (with added beer) in a couple of months largely made up of guys from krags. Up to 6 gamers after announcing it two days ago and have room for 10. If this is something that might interest you pop me a pm and ill send you the player pack.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable