Thanquol and Boneripper rules:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LMn8yw7yiqA/V ... AEDWVs.jpg
(really effin blurry, but from what I can make out):
* Same cost as KFA
* WS4, S6(?), T5, W8, A6(?), Ld7(?)
* Unbreakable (!!!)
* Rolls a dice at start of turn - gets a Wound back on a 5+
* Lvl 4 (No Loremaster), but adds 1 to casting rolls
* Starts the game with D6 + 2 Warpstone Tokens and doesnt take Wounds when rolling 1's using Warpstone Dice.
* Shootripper - This version of Boneripper has Warpfire Projectors. From what I can tell they are a S5 fire thrower, with Quick to Fire, Move or Fire and D3 Wounds. I cant make out much more (some rule relating to it at the top-right of the page that I cant see), but apparently people on Twitter reckon it shoots twice? Oh and on a misfire it flames a nearby friendly unit.
* Flailripper - This version of Boneripper has Warpstone Braziers - +1 Strength, D3 Wounds and Flaming, rerolls failed To Wound rolls (including Impact Hits? I cant see anything saying the model gets Impact Hits though...), models in base contact take a Toughness test or suffer a Wound with no armour save.
Overall he is looking pretty beastly. Either go the Warpfire Thrower route and be a scary War Machine, or get up close and personal and smash serious Moster/ Monstrous Infantry face.