[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Ultimate Smack Talking Thread - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:39 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:28 pm 

just letting you all know now that I'll be winning ultimates this year by default due to November 16th being my 25th Birthday, I'm even bringing purple High Elve cake :-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:51 pm 

Quote:
just letting you all know now that I'll be winning ultimates this year by default due to November 16th being my 25th Birthday, I'm even bringing purple High Elve cake :-)
Covered in Frostheart Phoenix decorations please. No Daemon players are allowed to take a piece.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:07 pm 

I am sick of painting greeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :mrgreen:

I blame Luke for making me paint.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:09 pm 

Why do you need to paint? You have your three colour minimum right? Just smash everyone all the harder to make up for it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:44 pm 

true but if I can win painting off Mitch/Peter it will make the sweet taste of success all the more succulent.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:00 pm 

Oh yes people I have 99% completed all my painting of miniatures leaving me plenty of time for my display board and hobby :lol:

We wont mention my last two test games against Karl ended with me conceding both games :(

He is so the person to beat so bring out your anti daemon lists.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:28 pm 

Quote:
We wont mention my last two test games against Karl ended with me conceding both games :(

He is so the person to beat so bring out your anti daemon lists.
Lore of light it is then...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:19 pm 

Bring your tricks.....pain only makes me stronger. (And beasts have regent, they don't care about banishment.......just don't bring purple sun)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:35 am 

Quote:
Bring your tricks.....pain only makes me stronger. (And beasts have regent, they don't care about banishment.......just don't bring purple sun)
No tricks. Just been practicing rolling my 6s.

Karl, if you could kindly charge half your army into my Plague Monks so that I can kill it again and nip off to lunch early, that would be super. :lol:

Kings of War - still rolling my dice and moving my mice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:26 pm 

Ok people after today's arse whooping at the hand of orcs and goblins :roll: I have cemented my list

Also just finished my base sculpted display board :lol: now to seal - paint and ...

Getting a little worried last 4 games has resulted in me getting smashed 4 times. At least I am getting those bad rolls out today.

For example 20 tez warriors with near unkillable tez hero fighting black orcs and giant with one wound. They are on my flank but only touching the BSB so no wounds should get through :oops: . My warriors kills the giant before he strikes, who then promptly falls on my BSB killing him and 9 warriors. Blacks orcs did no wounds but still won by over 10.

Stupid broken giant!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 am 

What? The black orcs did no wounds? Sounds like you got off lightly to me ;-p

Sounds like someone will be returning to the troll horde.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:46 pm 

Black Orcs were in a challenge with the BSB so could not hit any warriors and I only lost 5 warriors to the giant and BSB. Stupid giant.

I need to learn the etc list as that's what I am taking to masters.

However I cant decide on two units of 6 ogres or one large unitof 12 ish. A just have so many drops I end up in a traffic jam. Also considering one block of 6 juggers as opposed to two units of 3. Once again I am struggling running so many units. Also having to relearn running a mixed speed army. Arrrr trolls have made my life easy for the last 12 months.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:17 pm 

You did get of lightly, I was looking at it last night and the BSB was dead at the Black Orcs Initiate step so the Tzech wariors would have stepped up and got laid down. Regardless you needed snake eyes anyway.

I would get rid of the dogs for another unit of horsemen and keep the Crushers in the two units of three. Having lots of drops is great but I feel you have the fast enough to adapt to any bad placements anyway. As you said its too easy to take the crushers out of the game when they are in a group of 6.

Also we didn't test for the giant falling over when he took the previous wounds, broken...? hardly you should blame your dice roll of one then one :lol: