[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
High Lords of Terra - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:52 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 am 

haha a 3rd!!! crusader. NICE!

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:36 pm 

Hi mark,

emailed you with my contact details. Depending on when the event is and how soon it is to Terracon I might be able to twist a few arms at work to get an extended holiday... of drinking... oh and tournament lol

is the venue licensed and what sort of activities are you proposing beyond the tournament itself (if not thats Ok, the south aussies and vic's will arrange something; west aussies are most welcome to join in the shennigans)

Cheers

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:09 am 

Quote:
or just by being all round awesome i gather. Well that explains me and spiv anyway, and also explains why aenur didnt make the list...
He he he nice one mate!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:16 am 

Quote:
Placings taken from the 40K rankings website link through Mark's sig no doubt.
The 2007 ones only or does it stretch further back?
http://www.gosfordgamers.net/ATR2007/20 ... nal_WA.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:55 pm 

Hi guys

Good to see the interest. I have updated the original post to indicate who we have been able to track down so far.

We're currently putting together the web site for Lords of Terra but it won't be fleshed out for a week or so.

Lords of Terra is two events at one location. The "High Lords of Terra" is an Australasian "masters" type event. You get an invitation by achieving one of the following
  • a top 3 finish in an event with 30+ players
  • a top 2 finish in an event with 20+ players
  • first place in an event with 12+ players
  • coming in the top 20 across Australia and New Zealand in any of the categories in the 40K Tournament Rankings. The rankings are Overall (GT & Log32), Battle, Sports, Comp and Painting.
At the same location at the same time we are also holding a "GT" style event for those that didn't get an invite. Thus if you're wanting to get a group together to make a road trip, the people who didn't get an invite still get to go to a tournament.

The venue is the North Sydney Anzac Memorial Club, and is a licensed venue. At this stage there are no formal extra-tournament activities planned but that could change.

I am planning to be at Outpost South on April 1 (visiting from Sydney for work) if anyone has any questions. Ironically enough, I'll be playing with my Dwarfs.

Regards

Mark C

PS - The WFB fantasy masters has an anonymous sponsor that paid for the flights/accommodation for those that qualified for WFB invites (ie the WFB Ultimates winner). However the WFB masters was only 16 or 20 players.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:54 am 

For those that are curious... dates are on the site (28th - 29th June).

MarkC - My only question that you haven't covered in the site, is when our "yay or nay's" have to be in by? Obviously, you would have to have some sort of RSVP date?