[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
UK Games Expo 2014 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:42 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: UK Games Expo 2014
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 am 

I fly over to the UK in 2 weeks time and I am staying until 2nd June. The http://www.ukgamesexpo.co.uk is on from 30th May until 1st June :D

The list of Games Designers, Authors, Artists etc presenting over the three days is amazing. The amount of events on such as big Warmachine, 40K, Infinity, Flames Of War, XWing and Epic tournaments being held over the weekend is phenomenal. And that's not even counting the massive amount of Board Games, Card Games, Roleplaying etc :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Naturally I have bought a full pass to the 3 days. I have also bought a ticket for the UK XWing Open on the Saturday of the Expo. 64 places, only 18 left and still over 6 weeks to go before the event. The Top Four from this tournament enter the 16 player XWing UK National on Sunday 1st June. The other 12 places being taken by winners of the UK Regionals played in the weeks preceding. I'm really looking forward to this :!: Whilst I would like to finish above 60+ players in the tournament and qualify for the National Title event, I know that I will at least get to watch a group of expert XWing players battle it out on the Sunday.

As this is right at the end of my UK trip and I don't want to convert my currency back thereby losing money, I feel I should convert it into a nice big self made show bag. I'm sure my wife and children will understand :?:

KRAGS Gaming Club
Fridays 7.30 - 11.00 pm

Post subject: Re: UK Games Expo 2014
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:35 am 
Site Admin

Awesome!

Remember - loads of pics or it didn't happen. ;)

Post subject: Re: UK Games Expo 2014
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:09 pm 

I'm sure Liam will understand providing his show bag is bigger, and we at Krags will be very glad of your return, providing you come back with some silverware for the cupboard or an even bigger show bag for us... :D

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable