So some questions that I have if you don't mind answering if you do know the answers if not will go to the Spartan Games forum and pester those guys, just thought to ask local as we are more than likely to play games based on this knowledge:
1. SAS/SAW no longer have fuel but still have limited ordnance, just making sure of this.
2. Drones are re-deployable SAW/SAS but you know roll to see if they are recovered, do they have to be launched with the ditched/destroyed drone had or can they re-arm for free?
3. Any limitations on the re-launching of drones like can I re-launch the local air-support or other drones from other drone launchers?
4. When robots "board" the defending player gets to shoot at them, is this still with Ack-Ack?
5. Do I get to use my shields against the Ack-Ack for the boarding action (robot case from 4)?
6. The MAR Hull Breaker does additional wounds on a crit, do you get multiple instances of this if you get a double crit? e.g. say model has Hull breaker(boarding, +D3) and get 2 crits it would deal 4+2D3 points of damage or just 4+D3?
7. There isn't any penalty for multi-purpose things to move about in terrain? as things like the Arronax use to be slowed down with ground travel
8. Can a model benefit from both its shield generator as well as a guardian generator?
I'm working on a couple of these for you:
2. They're one-shot and can't be re-armed. (My understanding).
3. You can use whatever drone launcher you want, but can never go past the initial total on the micro-dice.
4. Yes. You don't get to use your AP to defend.
6. Just once.
7. The penalty is generally they're just better in one theatre than the other. The FSA Washington is a pretty good landship, but pretty ordinary in the water in comparison to other ships, but hey, if you're playing an amphibious game it rocks.
8. No. Pick one.
I've asked for a second opinion on a couple of these as I'm a little rusty. I'll update the thread if anything changes.
And now http://store.steampowered.com/app/540010
Current Status: Being a fierce game dev warrior.