It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:36 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:19 am 

its been awhile since anyone got details for this club, so I was wondering if I could get some like location, price, opening time and etc...?

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:43 pm 

Go to their website/page, should all be there. Tho their response to net enquiries is shocking!!! I emailed them months ago never received a reply unimpressed!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm 

Quote:
Go to their website/page, should all be there. Tho their response to net enquiries is shocking!!! I emailed them months ago never received a reply unimpressed!!!
Oh dear. I'm sorry about that; I'm the guy who's supposed to respond to emails which come to the contact@gamersguild.org.au address. (We have some other addresses that go to other committee members as well, but the contact@gamersguild.org.au address is our main one). I thought I had replied to everything we have received in the last few months but evidently I have missed something! Maybe I accidentally archived a message that I was supposed to respond to? In any case, I apologise.

We do have price information, session times etc on the website (http://www.gamersguild.org.au/). The short version is that session times are every Saturday, with the club opening at noon (usually) and closing at midnight or whenever everyone has left (whichever comes first).

The price is $5 each day for non-members. You can become a member for $25 per year; members pay only $3 per session. You can also pay $160 for a "Year Of Saturdays", which means no attendance fees at all.

We are always happy to provide a venue for table top wargames, but honestly we don't really get people coming in for pick-up games of Warhammer etc. If you want to play miniature games at the Guild you are very welcome to do so, but you will need to bring an opponent to play against. :) We do have some tables and scenery available for use.

Our main thing is tabletop RPGs. We have a pretty wide variety of games running. If you've got an interest in that, let me know your tastes by PM and I'll see if I can find something you'd enjoy. Most games run once a fortnight, either in the afternoon (lunchtime till dinner time, i.e. roughly noon till 6:00pm) or in the evening (roughly, from 7:00pm till late). Since each game runs once a fortnight, and you can play in two different games on any given Saturday, it's possible to be a regular player in four campaigns at once.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 pm 

thanks for that, looking trying to get into a RPG that is run once a fortnight but will discuss further in PM