It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:35 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm 

Hey, this is a brief intro of the Executive Committee for 2010-2011.

I will update this as and when I can, but:

Guild Master: Lee Stark (ImperialEagle)
Lieutenant:
Treasure Keeper:
Scribe:
Archivist:
Subaltern:
Subaltern:

A bit of history

Around 25 years ago a bunch of people got sick of playing in a tiny flat in Mt Lawey and so decided to form a club the likes of which had never been seen.

Today, that club is the Gamers Guild, Inc. A not-for-profit organisation that supports all gaming in its legal, PG15, non-gambling forms. Please feel free to get in touch with myself or any of the above (or anyone you know is a Guild member/attendee) and ask them what we are all about in greater detail.

While we have been around for a while (and happily some of our founding members are still regular attendees) we are always on the look out for new blood. The biggest question I am always asked is: What is happening at GG? That is a tough one, as even though I am privy to a great deal of what is happening, the reality is that there is A LOT happening at GG. Some games finish up, others form, some players drop out and new people turn up. I recommend that you, the prosepctive visitor come on down and check us out, and if you have a couple of friends of a like mind, then bring them too. It can be tough sometimes to integrate new people immediately (I try to a game open for anyone who wants to join) but with a couple of mates and few people standing around doing nothing, I am certain great things can be accomplished.

Also, with our excellenltly stocked Library, you will find that we can support most systems if you are looking to play something new!

So come on down, check us out, and help to make your own excitement :)