[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Paul's List - WWT/WTB Updated Wants / SOM Haves 10/10/2010 - Page 8 - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:25 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:04 pm 

ty for reminding >_>' how was your box? I should've opened my packs when i got them -,-' then i did not have to hunt for primeval titans

I'm at city Tue,Thurs,Fri. Meet me up for trades!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 pm 

No primevals but I got my last grave titan :D

Some good things in there but about average I think :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am 

^ Nice, I am glad your happy with the pulls. My not crazy friend will be comming on friday, he'll be happy to play with you at famosa since he most likely wont draft. His decks are currently (Suntitan-UW/valakut ramp/esper control/4 colour naya shaman/RUG land destruction[mine]/Polymorph[mine])... lots of testing there for you! he uses 10~15 proxy (eg jace is in 3 of those decks but he only owns 4 copies) ;-; I am busy trying to collect 4 Krosan Grip(fnm promo)

Famosa draft:
Got 2 black lich, 1 jinx idol, 2 steel overseer, 1 dragonskull summit + prize = jace berlin + bop from draft prize, and traded:

+2 verdant catacomb(foil) +1 verdant catacomb(foil) +1 BSA +1 mitotic slime +1 Ajani vengeant(promo) +4 creeping tarpit +2 destructive force +2 destructive force(foil) +1 abyssal persecutor +4 judge promo meddling mage(rarrr) +4 obstinate baloth +3 vengevine +200 foil cards(yup ;X free~)

-4 inferno titan -1 bsa -1 grave titan -1 consume the meek -1 consume the meek -4 twin cast -2 conundrum sphinx(non foil) -3 linvala, keeper of silence -3 revertibrate -105$(savings ;-;'') +35$(sales) -2 celestial colonade -2 misty rainforest -3 frost titan -2 summoning trap -2 avenger of zendikar -1 jace berlin(M10) -1 elvish visionary(>_>') -2 Khalni hydra -1 Khalni hydra -2 Leyline of Anticipation -1 Leyline of the void -2 Fauna shaman -10~15 random $2-3 rares -3 glacial fortress

... im probably missed posting some stuff in the trading today, if anybody needs anything just ignore my list and ask away.

Any1 have 4 spreading seas >_>''

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 am 

Hey there mate.

I have from your wants...

Knight exemplar x1
All is Dust x 2
Raging Ravine x 3
Old lands (Wasteland, Ancient tomb, Lotus Vales, strip mines, Cities of brass etc) These ones have underline as per your opening post ;)

From your trades
Day of Judgement x 1

From your new acquisitons :P
BSA
Obstinate Baloths

Let me know if you are interested in anything.

Cheers,
Morgs :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 am 

:P actually its +1 bsa -1 bsa, but i do have 1 last spare~

i have 3 day 2 baloth 1 bsa spares for trade! we can meet in city or something! i would love to see your folder ;O

Im in on thursday(2-4pm) but i wont have the cards(friend loaned them) or friday(5-10? i usually come late because i have to work, then drafting then im going famosa) will have the cards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 am 

Ok Mate. I will try to get down Friday arvo 3-3.30pm. Tactics?

I'll be the tall bloke who looks lost, LOL! Jacket will say Optima Agriculture :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:19 pm 

uh its 5pm ;-; for friday. if you cant make it we can find another day

we can meet next week on tuesday/thursday/friday? (wont have cards this thursday)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm 

I'm sure there must have been some fancy editing there! :!:

Next Thursday could be the go then. I'll post back in her early next week to confirm :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 pm 

alright I'll try hold the bsa for you, if you have any foil ravnica basic lands im interested in those as well ;X I'll try to make it into tactics on friday at 3.30 but i wont have the card(which was the reason for edit >_>) but i dont think i can even make it at 3.30... i;ll keep you posted on friday.

-1 primeval titan -2 fauna shaman -1 knight exemplar for random stuff today

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 am 

Don't sweat about Friday. I am not drafting so I am happy to give it a miss.

Thanks for the consideration on the BSA but just keep doing your thing mate. I would hate to not be able to make something work when we catch up and you could have been making trades in the meantime.

I can't help with the ravnica lands sorry :(

Let's call it Thursday next week 3-3.30 atm. Sound OK?

Chees,
Morgs :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:28 pm 

sounds good see ya, bwt are you trying to build a standard deck? if u need commons and uncommons i have most of the roe/m11. (have playset of everything except manaleak... gave like 21 copies away D;)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 am 

hey mate i have a frosty titan and a foil archive trap if your still after those.

might have a couple of others but i will have to check.

I would be looking to get that doubling season of you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:38 am 

:) Heya nice to see you here on the forums! I am the guy with 34 sun titans, I was next to you when you cracked that Frost titan. I cant find my doubling season but i know i have not traded it. I'll pm you or something when i find it. Sorry about the late reply, I am really busy with uni and work and i think its lost inside the 40k card pile ~.~'

Any1 here have MPS 2006 lands? I'm trying to collect them for fun ;X
Only looking for these 5 MPS lands, I have the other sets

I am also looking to collect 'two' set of Ravnica basic foil lands (Both promo and non promo).

Matt, I still have not met up with my friend on the monuments, I'll meet him today(tuesday) or friday. I'll let you know if the monuments are for trade/sell :) GL with your studies

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 am 

awsome thanks paul,sorry i could not make it on friday mate. I wil try and pop in on wensday .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 pm 

I might be poping in to tactics wednesday after the 7 7 celebration ;X which was 2 days ago

>_< I'm bored of M11 draft already, ROE was more fun so i cant fault u there... only reason why i go is because i got sponsored to play

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous 16 7 8 9 1012 Next