It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:56 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:42 pm 

Hi all,

Have had a hell of a time with organising a venue this last week due to a rather bad cancellation of one of the pre-release days. I've only just managed to get it all sorted today so now all the spam and information starts coming your way! This pre-release will be different due to the fact that we will only be having ONE tournament on the Sunday, at 2.00 pm. Saturday will still have two tournaments, starting at 10.00 AM and 3.00 PM respectfully.

Before I copy/paste Pre-release details down here I would like to also announce the Sealed PTQ which is scheduled to run on December 3rd. I will be making some more announcements in regards to this, but you won't want to miss it as it will be a while before Perth see's another PTQ.

I would also like to direct players to a new Facebook page that has been created by some local players who do a fantastic job of running events and have a great selection of cards for sale at most events they run. The page is called Perth Magic The Gathering Tournament Central, and here's a direct link http://www.facebook.com/groups/233769106636898/ I hope to start posting details of Pre-releases up there soon, and with any luck I can then phase out perthmagic.webs.com ... until then though, here's some more information.

Date: Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th of September

Cost: $40 per flight

Prizes: 2 packs per match win

Time: Saturday
10.00 Morning Flight
3.00 Afternoon Flight
Sunday
2.00 Afternoon Flight (No morning flight)

Format: Sealed

Venue: Saturday : Bassendean Seniors Hall
50 Old Perth Road
Sunday : Bassendean Community Centre
48 Old Perth Road
Near Bassendean Train Station

Email: scott_paisley@hotmail.com

Again, if you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me, and if you get this email and don't want it, please email me back so I can take you off the list. If you know of anyone who doesn't get this information, please pass it on. Most important is the fact that only one flight on the Sunday at 2.00 is happening.

Set is looking like a lot of fun and we finally get some more lands!

Hope to see you all there!

Scott P