[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Cube Draft Saturday 19th June + Legacy Tournament - WestGamer
It is currently Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:04 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:07 pm 

Hi Guys

Cube Draft is organised for this Saturday 19th June. 3:00 pm (or there abouts) start.
South of the river location. Cash buy in ($10), cash prizes.

BYO Drinks and nibbles.

Message me (with your phone number) if you would like a spot. All players welcome, but we do have limited spots for the Cube draft. (Max is 10 players).

We are starting out the day with a Legacy Tournament at 11:00 am.
Proxies are allowed. $10 buy in, cash prizes.
Spots are limited. Please message me (with your phone number) if you want a spot, and i'll send you the full address details.

Hope to see you there.

Mark

Last edited by Zombiefrank on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm 

Pretty sure the date is wrong.. and # of proxies?

>_> I cant go for draft! I'll come for next one

I'm at city Tue,Thurs,Fri. Meet me up for trades!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:53 pm 

Oh cheers Paul, I had the date wrong in the title. Fixed now.

Number of proxies for Legacy events that I host are unlimited, until advised otherwise :)

If you want to try out a new deck, proxy it up and bring it along. Please try and have your proxies printed at least.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm 

How did your tourney go? I heard there was 8 for cube. I collected 5/75 cards for my legacy deck, one day I'll have a deck too!

I'm at city Tue,Thurs,Fri. Meet me up for trades!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm 

... and now I'm reminded that I forgot to reply to your sms. :oops:

Then again, I wouldn't have played in a legacy tournament. Was my (supposedly) best friend's birthday so I couldn't have stayed for the whole Cube anyway.

I'd really like to do some ZEN/ZEN/WWK drafting. =D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:55 am 

Hi Guys
It was a good day.
Legacy had 8 players. A few of them sporting 'rogue' decks, with some nice surprises.

All of these decks made a showing
Reanimator
BGW Agro Control (nice deck Craig)
Agro Loam
Suicide Black
Enchantress

In the end I came out on top, undefeated with my Agro Loam version. It feels like a while since I've won a draft/event outright, Huzzah! :twisted:

The turnout for the Cube wasn't great. Most of the people who came for Legacy had other plans for the Saturday. The people that stayed had some casual games.

As usual, it was a great day of Magic. Hope that more of you can make it next time.

We are planning another Legacy event in Rivervale location this weekend. If any of you are keen please get in touch with me.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable