[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Gamagori necromunda campaign - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:50 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:28 pm 

Hey all.

I'm starting a necromunda campaign. The post says gamagori but that's were I'm playing and have gathered a few people.

If your interested you will be able to play anywhere, and there are no minimum games nor will you be told you have to play a certain person at a certain time.

If your keen there is a closed Facebook group were most of the discussion is happening. It covers a lot of the most asked questions in the pinned post. Just search for
GAMAGORI NECROMUNDA CAMPAIGN and ask to be added.

If you'v never played before we have a surprising amount of interest from people in the same boat. Happy to accomodate noobs and plenty of experienced guys answering questions.

We won't be starting the campaign proper untill April, will be running some demo games and intos prior. Plenty of time to get a gang together.

Cheers
Nic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:42 pm 

In! Probably with Delaque as that what I have the most painted for.

Sadly I rarely hit up the Facebook's. Any chances of a summary here? What day at Gamagori?

Also what rules? Official or community edition?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:49 pm 

It is using the yaktribe new community edition rules.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:14 pm 

Where is like button? :)

Chaos cultists gangs?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:32 pm 

Quote:
It is using the yaktribe new community edition rules.
Could you guys link to the rules?

Are Ork crews allowed? I've got a gang already made and painted from the GW 02 Waaagh! Irks are in da under hive rule pack that I could use? Otherwise would you be happy for them to run as Orlock? In that case I'm set ;)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable