[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Rising Fury – Team Game 12 July@Outpost - Page 56 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:28 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 833 posts ]  Go to page Previous 152 53 54 55 56
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:52 pm 

Pete
Regrettably won't be able to make it, away on holidays that week.
Hope it goes well, looking forward to the League of Fire and Ice.
Cheers
Paul

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:23 am 

I'll be there for the team game :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:12 pm 

I'll be there for it as well. Have missed too many of the league games, so at least for the last one I should be there!
Any chance increasing the armor to 8? :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:54 pm 

Will most likely not be able to make it down to Outpost this Tuesday, sorry! Will make it...
And I just finished my tank for it....which I couldn't have used anyway ;-) Any issues with using it as a stand in for a light Panzer? I'll bring two lists just in case....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:18 am 

Thanks to everyone who came along to the Rising Fury games over the last 6 months. It was great to meet a bunch of new guys, and to introduce the game to others.

Any feedback on the way it was run or any improvements you might have thought of, please feel free to share. It's a shame Gamagori hasn't had as strong a showing as Outpost, but they will have a game there next week if there are enough takers, so do join in as it was a lot of fun tonight.

Here's a couple of shots:

Now that a bunch of us have early war armies I'm looking forward to running some more team and/or themed games like we had tonight, as I think it's where Bolt Action shines.

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:31 pm 

It is a shame I was not able to make it last night however the wife did appreciate me forgoing hobby time to go learn the Argintinean Tango so massive Husband points saved up there for me.

A huge thanks to you Pete for organising the league and for all the awesome participants. I look forward to having more games in the future but for now my next 5 weeks of tuesdays I will be getting my "Happy Feet" tapping.

I look forward to expanding into late war and may have purchased a German Squad box for my second army already....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:36 am 

Thanks for running the League Peter, it was great. I think it was run really well and had an absolute blast during all my games. Work kept me from the last two months of gaming and will likely see me snowed under for some time now but I will definitely be on the lookout for the chance to join in any other early war games as opportunity permits. I am still working to finish off my Poles and have a stack of Cavalry dudes (24 of them about 95% done), on top of the last 3 tanks/armoured cars and an AA gun just to round out optionality in my lists. So next time I might just horse it up a bit.

PS Soilworker - just spotted you shiny new Panzer IV(C?) with short 7.5cm cannon - really nice work!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:28 am 

Sorry I didn't make the last games :(

Thanks again Peter good work running it

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 833 posts ]  Go to page Previous 152 53 54 55 56