[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
League of Aces (X-Wing league) - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:40 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:59 pm 

Rebel Scum and Imperial Dictators - I am happy to announce with assistance from Gamagori - "The League of Aces"

A 100 point league (with two lists)
The amount of rounds will depends on the people who signed up but all the entries are going directly into the prize pool (So more people = bigger/more prizes)
Any questions, feel free to ask here or on the Gamagori's forums (http://gamagori.com.au/forum/channel/x-wing-leagues ) or email contact@gamagori.com.au
But all the details are in the PDF - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx1307 ... sp=sharing

Last edited by Bestia on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: X-WIng league
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:22 pm 

Great to see another xwing retailer arrive in WA. Live SOR myself but will try and swing by next foray north.

Olly
Roleplayer09
Wolflord

Revenge shall be mine!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:21 pm 

Josh and I have closed in a date - The first round will be the 3rd of March

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:57 pm 

Closing date for sign up will be 24th of Feb 2015

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:02 am 

Cool deal me in. I can prolly only play on the weekends though. (And some Friday nights)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm 

Hey guys

Don’t forget to sign up for the League of Aces, only 8 days until it is closed! Sign up form - http://goo.gl/forms/1NcwyP7vmP

Now to answer some FAQs:

Q: What happens if I can’t make it to Tie Fighter Tuesday?

A:Tie Fighter Tuesday is the best time to play your league games, you are able to play games at other times or locations if it is agreed on by both players and takes place during the assigned week. If an agreement cannot be reached, please feel free to contact Gamagori via email or speak to the friendly volunteers or staff in store.

Q: How much of the entry fee goes towards the prize pool?

A: 100% of entry fee goes towards the prize pool, which includes the finals prize pool as well as weekly prizes such as MVP and Most Improved Player.

Q: What is this MVP?

A: Most Valued Player (MVP) is a weekly reward that goes to one leaguer based on actions a leaguer has taken too make the game better for everyone. Such as being a gracious loser, helping new players out, general behaviour and going above and beyond to make the night fun. This will be based off of feedback received by leaguers and will be decided by the L/O [League Organiser] and the staff at Gamagori.

Q: Who has the final say on rules issues?

A: If the answer cannot be found in the Rule book, FAQ, or can’t be agreed on by the two players, then it will be raised with the L/O who will make a final ruling.

Q: How do we report our match?

A: When matches take place in store, you will be given a score card that both players will record the outcome of the match on and return it when completed. If a match is being played at another location e.g., your home, the results can be e-mailed by both players.

Q: What are you getting out of this?

A: At Gamagori we want to be the home for table top gaming in Perth, running leagues in store helps build a strong local community for players to interact and enjoy themselves, in this case, playing X-Wing! Ultimately we want to contribute to an already strong community whilst providing the best space we can for gamers to enjoy themselves.

Q: What happens when Scum and Villainy (S&V) comes?

A: After the release of S&V, players will be able to change their lists in store or via an online web form.

Q:Can I change my lists?

A: If you lose with both of your lists within a four round period you have the option of changing one or both of your lists.

Q: Who do I contact if I have any more questions?

A: Any questions/queries/suggestions can be sent to:

Email: contact@gamagori.com.au
PM on http://www.westgamer.com.au id: Gamagori_Perth or Bestia
Or post in the Gamagori forums: http://www.gamagori.com.au/forum/channel/x-wing-leagues
Or you can speak to us in store.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:17 am 

Totally signed up for this. Pretty pumped for it !!

Nathanael

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:57 am 

Quote:
[Models may be available for hire from Gamagori!]
Cool idea. Try before you buy - I think there are still a couple I don't own.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:20 am 

O.k
Just get a few more players (More players more games)

I have re open sign up - they will close Midnight Saturday Night - which I will need everything in so I can get the first round fixture together and out on Monday :D

Full details - (with out the updated deadline) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx1307 ... sp=sharing

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable