[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Naraka Sector Crisis - EPIC:Armageddon Campaign - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:21 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:33 pm 

First week of the campaign is now done and a scoreboard has been added to the original post.

Game 1: Joel (Orks) v Simon (Scions of Iron Space Marines)
After 4 grueling turns the Orks claimed a 3-0 win, claiming the enemy Blitz objective, Defended their Flag and also didnt allow any marines to pass onto their side of the board and survive the experience.

Game 2: Scott (Minervans) v Ted (Deathguard)
Deathguard fell into the Minervan trap and were forced to eat HE shell. The tankers claimed the Deathguard Blitz objective, destroyed the Plague fanboys most expensive formation (which lead to the shedding of diseased tears) and contained the plague filth on their own side of the board.

Game 3: Joel (Orks) v Steve (Iron Warriors)
Iron Warriors gave it to the luckless Orks in this game - hopefully Joel learnt from the experience (Steve can be a harsh teacher :lol:). Iron Warriors took the Ork Blitz objective, crushed the main Ork formation and also controlled key objectives on the Ork side of the board.

Photos of the games will be uploaded in the next day or so.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:36 am 

Hi, I hope to join in with the campaign for at least a few games. Two questions; do games have to be played on Sundays at TGA to count, and may I use the Tau Vior'la expansion? Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 pm 

Quote:
Hi, I hope to join in with the campaign for at least a few games. Two questions; do games have to be played on Sundays at TGA to count, and may I use the Tau Vior'la expansion? Thanks
games need to be played at TGA & more than happy for you to use the Tau Vior'la expansion :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:34 pm 

Great, thanks. Here are links to the army list since it's not in the compendium.
Army List: http://www.thelastalliance.com/download ... orce09.pdf
Stat Sheets: http://www.thelastalliance.com/download ... ence09.pdf

Since it's probably the only day I can come down tihs month, I'll see if I can fit in 2 games this Sunday.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm 

Thanks Matt :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:21 pm 

after some battles with photoshop and some RL stuff getting sorted, here are some pics from week one...

hopefully will get more pics of a better quality this weekend for round 2 :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:20 pm 

++++INCOMING MESSAGE++++
++PRIORITY OMEGA MAGENTA PRIMUS++
++ORIGIN: GALDOREN, BROTHER-CAPTAIN OF THE RAPTORS++
+The Naraka Anomaly continues to spew forth random fleets and ships. With reinforcements arriving from the Crimson Fists Space Marine Chapter and Minervan Tank Regiments, Imperial forces are desperately struggling to slow the incursions of xenos and traitor forces.

The recent arrival of Eldar pirate forces utilising multiple war engines and a Tau fleet have further stretched the resources of the Imperium, pushing back the Minervan reinforcements after heroic efforts from our allies in the Guard. The Fists have recently redeployed but we have no reports of where they have repositioned their forces.

A warband of the Iron Warriors traitor legion continue to cause major concerns to Imperial commanders, although it seems to have focused its attentions on a Death Guard war party operating in the same part of the sector. Hopefully these foul followers of the Ruinous Powers will grind each other down, to allow Imperial forces to redeploy more assets to more easily contain and destroy them.

Waargh Runejack has stalled, the greenskins are stuck on the world of Ospo III – the beasts have been abandoned by their orbital fleet as it’s gone off chasing Imperial Navy harasser fleets.

Further Imperial reinforcements are requested before the sector is lost to the Traitor or the Xenos
.+

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:33 am 

Week 2

Game 1: Tyson (Minervans) v Matt (Tau)
Decided by victory points, the Legion was eventually ground down by the Tau, although the space communists did get a bloody nose for their trouble!

Game 2: Scott (Minervans) v Georg (Eldar Titan Clan)
Poor communications cost the Imperials at critical junctures but they were able to hold the Eldar in place until darkness fell - although in the end the losses in men and machines meant they had to withdraw.

Game 3: Ted (Death Guard) v Steve (Iron Warriors)
The Death Guard were sent to Papa Nurgle's feet in a bruising encounter with the Iron Warriors - Perturabo's sons crushed the life out of Mortarion's lapdogs and they took total control of the field of glory.

Game 4: Tyson (Minervans) v Steve (Iron Warriors)
In a drawn out encounter, the Imperials were eventually driven from the field by the relentless attack of Perturabo's chosen sons. The Imperial command unit was hunted down and destroyed and then the Imperial survivors were driven from the field.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:30 pm 

Hi Frosthammer,

Glad to see the campaign off to a flying start.

More pictures please :D :D :D :D :D

Oh umm the squats hiding some were :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: or is more that the enemy are scared of them :?: :?: :?:

Keep the reports coming.......

Thank you for the reports too.

------------------------------
http://pfe100.blogspot.com.au/

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 pm 

hopefully photos in the next day or so - photoshop is giving me grief...

as the organiser am making sure everyone else gets games before i do - so far its worked out i havent played a campaign game but thats fine as i want the other ppl to play games - i am there as a facilitator :D

another AAR due from a game before the campaign started - pics sorted out just have to finish the write-up...moving house is ruining my gaming :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:55 pm 

Quote:
hopefully photos in the next day or so - photoshop is giving me grief...
Cool :D :D ....I have played around with it, but it never really impress me as a piece of software :D..
Quote:
as the organiser am making sure everyone else gets games before i do - so far its worked out i havent played a campaign game but thats fine as i want the other ppl to play games - i am there as a facilitator :D
Good on yeah :) :) :). So begin the facilitator, should give you some flexibility hey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quote:
another AAR due from a game before the campaign started - pics sorted out just have to finish the write-up...moving house is ruining my gaming :roll:
Look forward to the AAR. I should write up the games, I do on Friday. I have been going through the rules with the new guy and find I'm too focus on making sure he doing everything correctly, then try and take pictures for a AAR.

Oh happy house moving :D :D. It's never fun, the last time I moved was 13 years ago :) :) ........

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:24 am 

Week 2 photos (apologies for the delay :oops: )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:25 am 

Quote:
The organiser's role is a sacrificial one - thanks for all the work you've put in to this event, I am sure everyone appreciates it.
Or as Greg would say, :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:04 am 

Thank you for the photos Frosthammer :D

I like the force done up with the Russia looking flags, :) :) :)........

Keep up the good work or as I would say :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ...........

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:33 pm 

thanks for the words of encouragement chaps :)

PFE100 - the commie IG were done by Tyson - its a bootiful looking army, the theme is carried through to his thunderbolts as well :)

as I wasnt able to make it to the club today, could the ppl who played let me know the results of the games. Thanks in advance :)