[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
40k campaign closed - Page 4 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:32 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:34 pm 

Never mind, i need to learn to read lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:28 pm 

We have the last a grey knights player who isn't really on west gamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:07 pm 

Ok guys to make it more interesting all players will have to put some fluff into why they are there in the sector and why that force has what it has in it

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:18 pm 

Update to my forces;

I should be able to field an army of 1250pts minimum, so long as people are ok with portions of it being unpainted. I'll try to at least get a black basecoat on, to match the rest of my Ulthwe force.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:59 pm 

Quote:
Ok guys to make it more interesting all players will have to put some fluff into why they are there in the sector and why that force has what it has in it
When would you like this bye

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:11 pm 

The weekend before the campaign begins I think

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:10 pm 

Would you like that emailed to you , if so what is thy email

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 pm 

It can just be posted on westgamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:14 pm 

Kairos Fateweaver has seen the sectors fall. With the weakness of the mortals ripe for the picking, Fateweaver convince's the Bloodthirster Spoiler that now is the time that he alone has the might to challenge all that stands before Khorne.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 am 

Don't forget campaign starts this Tuesday

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am 

According to the date in the headline it starts the week after.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:42 am 

ooops your correct :oops: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:38 pm 

The Corvas sector once belonging once belonging to Father Nurgle now hung in real space as the warp storm is slowly receding. Kharn sat on his command throne on the bridge of his battle cruiser the Gladiator. A dark apostle of the Emperors children stood before Kharn “Kharn, reports have come to us that a fleet of imperials and filthy alien races are coming in force to this sub-sector to claim it, with your help we can send this sector back into the warp but this time for eternity” he finished, Kharn sat silently for a few moments then stood up holding Gore child limply in his left hand as he walked to the viewport “what is to become of this sector once it is reclaimed by the warp” he asked feeling the nails in his mind buzz. The Dark Apostle was about to answer when the door to the bridge and in stepped a mighty figure with a scarred face who held a power axe in one hand and the other finished in a massive bionic claw “Huron” kharn said gesturing him to join them at the view point “this serpent was about to inform me about what happens to this sector once it goes back to control of our mighty gods” Kharn finished “with all due respect Kharn “ the Dark Apostle said “it is believed to be a gift for our god the almighty Slaneesh” Kharn froze then slowly looked back around at the Dark Apostle “what” he asked barley above a whisper. The nails in the back of Kharn’s mind started to flare making his left hand twitch gunning the trigger to Gore child which roared in response making the Dark Apostle’s face whiten “I don’t take threats very nicely” he said, there was a deep chuckle from Huron “do you think the chosen champion of Khorne will hand over the sector to the followers of the most hated brother of his God?” he said then Kharn walked up to the apostle staring down at him “we will fight off the imperium and the alien filth but my army will not let this sector be handed over to your god, The blood god demands that whole worlds are made into battlefields in his name, their oceans emptied and filled with blood, mountains toppled and pyramids of skulls raised to the heavens and that is exactly what we are going to deliver to him” he said then Gore child roared again as Kharn swung it around decapitating the apostle in one clean motion. Kharn then turned to Huron “Prepare the Bezerkers for ground assault and once this section is won the spoils of this war are yours” Huron nodded and left without another word. Kharn walked up to the severed head and looked down on it “your skull is unworthy of being taken for khorne” he said then crushed it under his boot, He then walked back to the viewport and looked through “so it begins” he said to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:56 pm 

The seer council had predicted the return of the Corvus sector many cycles ago. With a keen eye, they had closely studied the strands of fate, attempting to divine the best path to reclaim what was lost. Artifacts thought once lost, were again within the grasp of the council. The worlds of Beth and Savrap; once crone worlds, abandoned during the fall, then lost, were found again. Their ancient treasures again available to their lost masters. They shall be reclaimed, if not just to keep them from the dirty hands of the mon-kei.

Ulthwe was stretched thin. Too many battlefronts to fight on, and not enough of the dying race to fight them all. The council decided that Bel-ei was to lead the strike force to the Corvus Sub-Sector. The seer's had scried upon his path, and knew this task was his. A small detachment was to be sent. Primarily guardians, few shrines had volunteered for this warhost. The seers had promised to send more once the forces were available, once they had been received from AusPost and painted.

Until then, Bel-ei was instructed to seek out alliances with the younger races. No doubt Ulthwe wasn't the only faction interested in claiming these once lost worlds. The mon-kei would no doubt be present, and easily manipulated to Ulthwe's goals. Bel-ei had also ordained the prescence of the Tau. A young race, still trusting of the Eldar. No doubt they would prove useful. Finally, Bel-ei had been informed the Eldar would be fighting beside the Daemons of Chaos. These would prove to make interesting allies, considering the complete lack of narrative justification.

The Strike Force was prepared, staging within the Webway for the correct time to strike.

I joke, but i'm looking forward to this :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 pm 

Ok guys it's crunch time next week for the campaign so make sure you are all there

As we get a certain amount of flags to place each then after that we can challenge opponents on the same planet

And don't forget get your army fluff in soon

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next