[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Mage Wars - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:06 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject: Re: Mage Wars
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:14 am 

I've got this and can totally say its a great game. The best thing about it is the fact that you can always access your deck at any time so there is never that issue of if only i had that card that was in my deck. Without playing it massively, I haven't encountered anything that i consider gamebreaking as there always seems a way to get rid of something.

I may be the only person who was actually happy to realise that a trophy can also be used as a backscratcher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:31 pm 

Yeah, you really need to have a core of removal spells to make sure you don't get hosed by one specific spell/artifact. The whole element of selecting cards instead of drawing cards is such an awesome mechanic. The amount of times I've been mana flooded or drew the cards I didn't need in Magic are countless :)

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 am 

http://gamebugle.com/?p=39299

Alternative female/male versions of Mages... with different abilities! Nice, I know my Daughters will be keen for some more females to play.