[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
DnD games in Perth a teenager could join? - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:10 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:50 am 

Hi guys, I'm asking on behalf of a friend if anyone knows of any DnD (not sure which edition they play) campaign that a friend's daughter could join? They've moved to Perth from overseas fairly recently and haven't been able to find a group so far. I've pointed them to the Perth RPG Meetup group and the Final Frontiers Meetup group, but I figure it best to ask here all the same.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 pm 

Have you thought of Pathfinder Society organised play, it's come and go as you like. Though it's not DnD but Pathfinder (pretty much a variant DnD) which shouldn't be too much of an issue.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:52 pm 

Good Games runs RPG sessions that might be worth looking at from memory it's Pathfinder not sure if they still do DnD :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:15 am 

Im running a fortnightly game of the latest edition of Hackmaster on Sundays if they are interested. It's closer to 2nd ed D&D than anything else. I actually organise it off of the Final Frontiers meetup.

A man's greatest work is to break his enemies, to drive them before him, to take from them all the things that have been theirs, to hear the weeping of those who cherished them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:16 am 

Its not exactly Perth but our teenagers run their own games down here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 pm 

I run a AD&D 2nd Ed campaign (Greyhawk) monthly via Final Frontiers, we have just clicked over 12 months and still going strong! we normally play in Subiaco... all info can be found on Final Frontiers, or msg me here for further info!

VP

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable