[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Looking for D&D 4th edition players - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:39 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:02 pm 

Hey guys,

Just seeing if anybody would be interested in forming a regular D&D gaming group either to be held at somebody's house or location, I'm not restricting the group to only a certain selection of people with a given level of experience meaning that basically everybody is welcome not matter how many games you've played.

I'm currently based near the midland in a small suburb located just beneath the darling range, i'm willing to travel anyway acceptable via public transport, if need be we could even locate the first few games of ours at tactics Perth.

I can DM if need be.

Cheers
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:11 pm 

hmm i am interested
never played 4th before (interested in how it stacks up against pathfinder)

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon... quote terry pratchett

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:00 pm 

Hi Josh, I am very keen to join. I have played some 3.5ed but never 4th, I hope that's OK. Let me know what you think :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm 

A belated reply my good friends, I've been out of state for a while now and only recently returned. I know that doesn't compensate for not contacting you guys earlier but i hope if the interest is still there i would love to play some d&d 4th ED with you.

I will be around the forum for a few weeks so just shoot me up in this thread or PM which ever is easiest for you?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable