Star Trek: Wings of the Archangel
Just putting the word out for all those people (new and old) interested in participating in Star Trek campaign.
The game is now back on the table and scheduled to return in February 2013.
We are looking at adding some additional personnel to our small roster,
Here is what you can expect:
- Episodic format (series of mini campaigns) science fiction role playing game set in post DS9 Star Trek universe,
- Based on ICON game system (using Space Dock or Full Thrust/Impulse supplements for space combat),
- A universe that maintains a good balance between science and super science, balanced towards playability and realism,
- Non protagonist centred galaxy, with player characters being an important part of it (but not the centre of everything),
- A rich setting filled with realistic NPCs, plausible events, possessing its own direction and flavour one that remains respectful (though not centred) of existing Star Trek lore,
- Player characters with officer postings on-board 7th Rapid Response Fleet flag ship USS Archangel, Sovereign Class,
- Variety of gaming aids (maps, artwork, music and other props) available to make the experience that much more memorable,
Here is what we are looking for:
- Dedicated players with strong preference in role playing over roll playing,
- People possessing social graces and understanding the implications of social contract where role playing games are concerned,
- Players not shy to commit to writing personal logs or assisting with design and procurement of gaming aids,
- Extensive knowledge of Star Trek lore is NOT required,
- This is not a casual game, please think carefully before expressing your interest,
Expression of interest accepted via PM or e-mail, ad posted at Tactics...
Further resources can be viewed at : viewtopic.php?f=45&t=14060