[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Pathfinder & D&D 3.5 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Pathfinder & D&D 3.5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm 

Greetings,

There has been some talk of a fantasy RPG around the people I hang with and as such I am trying to put a group together for an dark fantasy campaign based around Pathfinder (with official WOtC D&D 3.5 supplements). I already have few players/friends interested but in conjunction with putting an ad in Tactics I posting the info here with the intention of finding extra players.

So, here is the break down...

Theme: Epic scale dark fantasy
Duration: Long Term (commitment expected)
Occurrence : Once a fortnight (specifics to be agreed upon as the group assembles)
System: Pathfinder (supported by Dungeons & Dragons v3.5)
Special notes: Emphases on role playing over roll playing

Please feel free to express your interest or ask any additional questions you may have either in this thread or via PM...

Kind Regards
Daniel

Post subject: Re: Pathfinder & D&D 3.5
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:34 pm 

I'm a massive Greyhawk fan! Please count me in :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:37 pm 

Sweet, if you need another count me in...

Btw will we be starting from lvl 1?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:26 pm 

Greetings,

The plans are to start all player characters from level 1,
However as per our house rules the experience gained for the first 4 levels is doubled (so getting to level 4 is twice as fast).

At this time I am contacting everyone that has expressed their interest to discuss the game and the group.

Kind Regards
Daniel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:46 pm 

Greetings,

The campaign is going well and the party has now reached level 7.
We have had a recent departure and some other changes may take place soon.

This will leave the group with 4-5 full time players and 1 part time player.
We are thinking there is a room for 1 more individual who is interested in joining the campaign.

Experience in Pathfinder not necessary but a healthy social graces are required...
Flexibility and ability to share the spotlight with others is a must...

As such I am bumping this thread.

Kind Regards
Daniel

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable