[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Destiny! - Page 5 - WestGamer
It is currently Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:19 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Destiny!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:16 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
So if your on Xbone add me: n1nn4nu4m as a friend, maybe if enough of us do that we can all set aside some time on a weekend soonish (or even make a clan) to try the raids.
I added you. Not sure if you noticed, or if you in fact joined the game n purpose. But we played a couple of crucible matches the other night. I was dancing for you :D
Actually I did notice :lol:

Hey if anyone is around and up for a run at anything that can get me strange coins ill be on the Xbone at around 5:30 to 6 trying to grind a few coins from somewhere.

I'm a level 24 striker titan.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:04 pm 

Will add you later on... I am lacking people to complete the weekly raids and such to get the strange coins also...

I have a level 25 Titan and have started working on a Hunter who is level 11 at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:08 am 

I have added all those that have listed their Xbox Live ID's... I hope to be able to catch up with you soon in the game.

Pretty keen to get a fireteam going to get me over some of the games hurdles (such as the weekly strike) that I seem to be stuck on... also happy to act as some firepower for anyone else chasing certain objectives.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:26 am 

I completed the weekly on lvl 22 by myself last night. Live was being weird and I couldn't join any multiplayer games.

I've made a few posts on destinylfg.net and have completed some content with randoms. Really keen to jump into the raid, just need to find a group!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:36 am 

I just about solo'd the weekly strike last night but the boss killed me with one of his charge/melee attacks that was just an instant kill...

I found an Exotic bounty last night which requires the weekly strike to be completed.... so now I am even more keen to get through it again.

It's probably much easier for the Warlocks with their whole self resurrect thing.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 am 

It helps :)

Against the boss, you can sneak under the platform to the right of his cage thing. Just heading up the hill. It's a bit cheesy, but you're basically invulnerable under there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:19 pm 

Was all set to hit the raid yesterday with mates, but my server connection kept dropping so was unable to. They cleared it which was good.

New internet will hopefully fix that issue.

I'm stuck at level 27 at the moment. Just chasing more ascendant shards to level up my armour and hoping to pick up some raid gear before I have to level other legendary stuff to level. I keep getting ascendant energy tho.

Yeah it helps having a good group of mates to run with. I've got a couple of mates who are regularly on and are 29 and 28 so I just piggy back with them to clear the weeklies.

We did the nightfall one today. Was pretty crazy since everything pretty much one hit kills you. My mate managed to solo it by going under the platform.

I'll keep an eye out for ya online mrgtst and jump in. The weeklies are nice but just smashing out the strikes for the marks will level you in no time, as you just want to buy legendaries and level them up to get the levels to make everything easier to then worry about hunting for legendaries that are useful.

All my stuff is bought apart from exotic gloves I found.

Everytime you roll 3 1's, Somewhere Cypher dies!

BRAWL Season 2 Champion!!!!
Khorne Wanderers 3-0-0. 5 kills and counting!!! 13 in total...
Green Cave Fanatics 6-0-1, 2 deaths! chainsaw kickbacks = 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:34 pm 

That would be great.

For me at the moment the thing I am needing is the strange coins and ascendant energy/shards. I reckon with a little help it wouldn't be too bad to knock over the weekly strike mission which is a good source of strange coins.

I am also focused on that at the moment as its the first step to my exotic bounty... either that or I wait till next week and hope the new one is more solo friendly :)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 pm 

I Picked up an exotic helmet from Xur so I'm level 25 and a half and I have enough vanguard points to pick up boots and gloves (already got the dead orbit chest), once I get to Vanguard rep 2...then hopefully raid.

Destiny has been on the backburner since I got Shadow Of Mordor. I'll finish mordor tomorrow then its back to grinding rep and looking for a team to hit the raid.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:36 pm 

Completed the raid yesterday with some mates.

Was really cool.
Didn't get any of the raid pieces but got some shards and a couple of legendary weapons.

It was a lot of fun and helpful doing if with a group that did it before.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:00 am 

Also ticked over to level 28 while I was in the raid.

Though just picked up a sweet exotic helmet that is replacing my exotic gloves, so I'm level 27 while levelling that up.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:36 pm 

I am still working my way through the 25 Strikes you have to do as part of the exotic bounty... I am expecting to have that finished this weekend so I can enjoy the new exotic pulse rifle (Bad Ju Ju?)

I have never attempted the nightfall mission yet so I may give that a crack as well...

For anyone using a headset/mic do you need to set up the chat manually or does it automatically pair you up with your fireteam members during the mission?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 am 

You need to join a party to have chat work.

I wouldn't get too excited about Bad Juju. It's...not very good. I've managed to pick up quite a few exotics through bounties. I've got Super Good Advice, Bad Juju, Thorn, I finished the Invective bounty last night. I also have the Pocket Infinity one nearly done. Invective is pretty awesome. The gun looks amazing. It seems i've gotten super lucky with exotics, i've also got Gjallahorn and The Red Death, along with a couple of peices of armour.

I managed to run the raid a couple of times in the past two days. Just found some random guys through destinylfg.net

I finished it with a bunch of random brits and yanks on monday night. Took us quite a while to get there. Last night I finished with a bunch of aussie guys in Brisbane. Much quicker this time around, and we did the nightfall afterwards too. I managed to get two peices of raid gear, and the raid shotgun too. Really good fun getting those two done.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:07 am 

There's more to do to get bad juju after you do the strikes. Hope you are good at crucible!

And yeah bad juju isn't good. But it has been earmarked for an upgrade in the near future so hold onto it.

Are you on xbox belly?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:14 am 

Quote:
There's more to do to get bad juju after you do the strikes. Hope you are good at crucible!

And yeah bad juju isn't good. But it has been earmarked for an upgrade in the near future so hold onto it.

Are you on xbox belly?
Yeah, GT: Belly318

The JuJu bounty required you to get a whole bunch of Void kills in the crucible. And deaths take away from your score. I hope you're a voidwalker! Or get a void shotgun and go nuts.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next