It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:20 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 15 Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:51 pm 

Is this real!?

What a crazy amount of investment in narrative. I'm impressed and creeped out!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:59 pm 

Quote:
Is this real!?

What a crazy amount of investment in narrative. I'm impressed and creeped out!
Sadly no, but i would play the hell out of it... Very creepy.

Guild Ball resources
Guild Ball Player Cards

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:25 pm 
Site Admin

Pokemon made the Penny Arcade strip today. Hillarious. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:36 pm 

Lol.. I've actually turned off my XP share so I can level up a new pkmn without all the rest getting to big for me to control :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:02 pm 

Man I turned off the XP share too. My whole party was like 5 levels higher than the trainer battles I was in, normally I only have 2-3 like that with the rest around opponents level or lower. Made battles waaaaay too easy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:18 pm 

Yeah Russia put it well the other night when we caught up saying the Exp. share is basically easy mode.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:33 pm 

Anyone know what the blue hexagon means? I just caught a Flabebe and it's not shiney, but it is a different colour from all the other I have encountered in the same spot, and has a hexagon around where the shiney star would normally appear on the summary page.

Some googling people seem to think it's the region but why just this one?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 am 

the colour of Flabebe's flower depends on the colour of the flower patch you caught it in.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 am 

Quote:
the colour of Flabebe's flower depends on the colour of the flower patch you caught it in.
Hmmm... consistently? because its the only one I have caught in the same patch thats a different colour.

Anyone been able to get on the PGL? My login keeps saying "processing".

Read the Pokemon Bank FAQs and it seems that function isn't going to be available till December :| and this post seems to indicate that the bank will be the only way to get pokemon through from Black & White.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:14 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm... consistently? because its the only one I have caught in the same patch thats a different colour.

Anyone been able to get on the PGL? My login keeps saying "processing".

Read the Pokemon Bank FAQs and it seems that function isn't going to be available till December :| and this post seems to indicate that the bank will be the only way to get pokemon through from Black & White.
There are 5 different Flabebe colours: red, yellow, orange, blue and white. I can't seem to find reliable information on how and where to find each colour, The Hat is right that it's based on colour of patch, but some are available in all patches and some might be time of day.

I actually don't mind that Pokemon Bank isn't available yet, keeps things simple for a little while. People are trying to figure out where and how to find different pokemon, and what's actually available in X&Y. Once the flood gates of previous gens open up it'll lose that pioneering feel.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 am 

Quote:
There are 5 different Flabebe colours: red, yellow, orange, blue and white. I can't seem to find reliable information on how and where to find each colour, The Hat is right that it's based on colour of patch, but some are available in all patches and some might be time of day.
Ah cool. Thanks Russia.
Quote:
I actually don't mind that Pokemon Bank isn't available yet, keeps things simple for a little while. People are trying to figure out where and how to find different pokemon, and what's actually available in X&Y. Once the flood gates of previous gens open up it'll lose that pioneering feel.
Yeah I'm not much of a pioneer. :wink: There's already spoilers of various mega-evolutions on the web, and the guide book is due out what, next week? I'll be lucky to have a 3rd gym badge by then.

Plus I just want to feel re-assured I have all my pkmn at hand :D I currently only have one badge, it's not like I can control them ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:18 am 

Quote:
Plus I just want to feel re-assured I have all my pkmn at hand I currently only have one badge, it's not like I can control them
*Pokemon from previous generations pop out of the machine after you transfer them*

Trusted pokemon friends! It's me! Remember from our old adventure? woah woah easy fellas.. don't you remember your old pal advanceop?! what are you doing?? Get back!! don't you recognise me!? No...no!.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:23 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Plus I just want to feel re-assured I have all my pkmn at hand I currently only have one badge, it's not like I can control them
*Pokemon from previous generations pop out of the machine after you transfer them*

Trusted pokemon friends! It's me! Remember from our old adventure? woah woah easy fellas.. don't you remember your old pal advanceop?! what are you doing?? Get back!! don't you recognise me!? No...no!.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I think having a third dimension would be freaking them out a little more before they worried about being stolen by some stranger.

Guild Ball resources
Guild Ball Player Cards

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 am 

Quote:

Lol...GoGo Giratina! ...and you know... Do whatever you want. Nothing... Yeah sure.... Why not.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 am 

With the pokemon global link open now, time to trade those pokemiles in...

Guild Ball resources
Guild Ball Player Cards

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous 110 11 12 13 14 15 Next