It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:12 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:41 am 

Hey Guys,

My name is David and I'm new to skirmish gaming. I've played D&D on and off for about 8 years (currently in a 5th Edition Campaign) and have painted all sorts of minis but never really played any competitve games, certainly nothing without a grid!

Anyways, I've been looking into Bushido and am very eager to have a go. I've seen through this forum that the game has a good following and I'm planning to get a faction ready to compete in the 2015 Iron Dragon Tournament. I will endeavour to squeeze in a few practice matches as well...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:20 pm 

Welcome!

AdvanceOp is the local retainer. There's a fair few who play locally but not too many pick up games, mostly just pre-organised and then Iron Dragon of course!

Joel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:47 am 

Hey David,

Welcome aboard! Thanks also to MrGTST for pointing out your post to me. Somehow I missed it!

Loopy busy at the moment with the lead up to Christmas, wrapping up a FoW campaign and prepping for Sandgroper. Are you north or south of the river? It I cant give you a demo myself then I might be able to point you to someone who can.