It is currently Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:16 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 9:11 am 

Hey guys,

I thought i'd post this because i'd not seen a topic pop up for it on here yet.

Mike (Massaen) of Objective Secured, is putting on an event on the 21st. Some/most of you may already be aware, but I'm trying to spruik the event to get a few more numbers in to increase the enjoyment of the weekend.

Basically, the event is down in Albany. At present we've got ~14 players confirmed, most being locals & I think about 5-6 from the Perth scene.

The players pack is available here; ... s-Pack.pdf

Given the event is down south, there's two nights of accomodation included in the $70 event price, being the friday and saturday nights.

For some of you, this means taking the friday off work for the trip down. I think we're car-pooling or something to keep costs down, so you may not even have to worry about the drive. So yes, it is a bit of a commitment to attend, but there are perks. As someone who has attended a few events that have required travel, I can guarantee that there will be beer. The most enjoyable part of an event like this is the post tournament pub session. Sharing stories, complaining about dice and generally just having a laugh. It's going to be pretty kick ass for the locals I think, with some codexes being entirely absent from their local games, and a number of models they may have never actually seen up close. I think Mike was thinking about some sort of a big casual game on the friday night for (censored) & giggles too.

So that's my spiel. If you've been thinking about attending this one, just get on it straight away. The more people we have attending, the more enjoyable it'll be for everyone who does go.

My Sons of Medusa Blog

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 4:18 pm 

Thanks Matt!

We have had a few more people put their hands up so we look at 16-20 players pending final confirmations which should make the event very fun!

Car pooling will be a thing for sure! We had hoped to get a bus but the cost did not justify itself this year - maybe next year :wink:

Traveling to play is always fun - alcohol on Friday night/ Saturday (all day!) will be a given and yes, we are trying to work out an apocalypse game city vs country for laughs as well!

Get in touch if you need more info or have questions!

Official Malifaux Henchman for Perth, Western Australia - Interested in a Demo? PM me!