[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Ventrilo- talking while playing - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:38 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 pm 

As suggested by me. I have secured us use of a Ventrilo server from my wow playing friends/guild. We have our own channels and i would suggest sticking to them as some of the people in the guild will probrably not understand what we're doing there at first. If asked i emplore you to be polite and to let them know that "Grumpsh has an understanding with Burzmali that we can use it"

This is open for the boot camp guys as well as the Westgamers if you want to use it... imo the more people using it on a regular basis the more chance we can just log on... talk to someone and say "hey you want to play a game" My plan is to use this tool at first to see if it works for us. and if demand gets high we might move to our own server but this should work for now.

For those who dont know what ventrillo is... Ill let someone else explain it but basically you can talk and play rather than typing. Also 3rd people can listen in and comment which is always good for people like virral who like to harrass me while im playing.

To get the Ventrillo client go to www.ventrilo.com and download the client. You do NOT need to download a server.

The channel details are as follows
Hostname: osmium.typefrag.com
Port No.: 33426
Password: new123

Once inside go to the Bloodbowl channel. There is a bloodbowl channel which we can use as a lobby and 2 other channels, one labelled "Da Boot Camp" and one labelled "Westgamers League Games"
Of course you dont have to play in any particular channel but if you want a bit of privacy from the channel those are 2 you can go to to play your games.

Feedback welcome, i hope we can use this and enjoy our games more/make scheduling easier.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm 

Great idea!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable