It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:07 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:47 pm 

Nice lol, I would have if I used my pc and remembered to do a challenge instead of doing it last minute

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:00 pm 

Quote:
Nice lol, I would have if I used my pc and remembered to do a challenge instead of doing it last minute
well quick copy my post and I'll delete it. No harm or foul :P

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:03 pm 

Quote:
Alright then bugger it,

Time is not my friend, so I'll just throw this out there:

Brunificus, **Glove Slap!!**

'A glove slap to a little ole face will
Get you satisfaction.
Glove slap, baby!'

Ah, the Simpsons.... Homer is a big loveable lout and so are.. well you can follow yes? :twisted:

Bruno the would be Giant Slayer, 2 time head taker of Sombrero of Shame wearer Double Skulls, layer-low of once champion Bogscum (but seriously who wasn't that tournament ;) :P ), who once lead his lil ladettes onto the pitch to break the poor little heart of mine own Bugman's Boozers in the team event out East. He claims a taste for the scalps of Eucbowl winners and has some to his credit, but the fire has died as his pecker has shriveled as he sinks to the bottom time and time again to avoid me and finish the job with a repeat. :shock:

So the offer is made, the chance to meet me again in open conflict in the first round at SG8. I'd offer it as a Title fight, but then Bridesmaid best means you ain't got one to ante! :twisted: :P . So instead how about i offer you a chance to board the good ship 'Podium-Submarine' (as some many of you Westerns seem to :mrgreen: ) by getting slapped down hard by my Misfits in the first round?

To sweeten the deal I'd suggest loser buys the drinks, but we'll probably be buying them anyways :P , so how bout the loser buys the TO*** a drink (TOs choice). Besides, its the bragging rights or more correctly me making right the long overdue imbalance in the ledger between us that this is really about.

***Nuthin' suss there bout trying the bribe my way through a half-arsed challenge (no purdy pics for you Western Staters types to look at ;) )

So will you take up the gauntlet that is thrown, or act the Pink Chicken (someone will have to explain that to me) we all suspect you to be, and fearing exposure on the field of battle follow Homers yellow livered advice:

"You['ll try].... your best and fail miserably. The lesson is: never try.”

I will accept Hutchy as long as you accept my caveat, the loser not only buys the drinks but also wears the sombreo of shame for the tourney as well. As we say over here.

So do ya feel lucky punk ? Well do you ? If so.

Because this thread needed more imgs, here is a Pink Chicken a much lower form of life than your other fowls.

First person in Australia at a tournament to beat Doubleskulls Orcs

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:13 pm 

Legen...... wait for it........ dary!

Consider it done my soon to be wearing Sombrero-of-Shame friend ;) :P

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:22 pm 

Return of the Sombrero of Shame...

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative