[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Cup 8 - Who's coming? - Page 3 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:25 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:26 pm 

Sounds good should be there :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:34 pm 

I may be brand(ish) new but I will do my absolute best to be there. Chaos all the way.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 am 

I'd imagine Dwarf vs. Skaven after the last two winners? :)

Got this down to attend. Team at work moving away from Audits this year so should be a cert :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:40 am 

When we get to 30 members of the Soul Raven facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/593818980681292/ we will post up there a bigger preview pic of the logo, and therefore a better hint to what the exclusive miniature will be.

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:07 pm 

Only 13 more needed for more info. :D

edit: Only 10 now. :mrgreen:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:09 am 

Joined group :) well put in for the time off so should get it, I'll probably be taking ogres just waiting for my kickstarter team to arrive which will be early feb so I'll be busy :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:33 pm 

Will definately be there, my only problem is I do NOT want to take my Lizardmen(the jungle demons) for a 3rd time........... need to find & paint a new team. Only problem is I have no real idea of what to take! :(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:39 pm 

Quote:
Will definately be there, my only problem is I do NOT want to take my Lizardmen(the jungle demons) for a 3rd time........... need to find & paint a new team. Only problem is I have no real idea of what to take! :(
make a list of the teams u would be interested in and then roll a dice to randomly determine which one u will take to SGC8 :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:42 pm 

Quote:
Take what you love about the Jungle Demons and then throw it away and try a team which is completely different. You may like it and you'll learn a different style of play which will also help you know how to counter it better when you go back to the Demons :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 pm 

23 more options....

Necromantic is next alphabetically...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:34 pm 

alternatively, u could lose a bet and have ur team chosen for u - thats how i ended up with Humans for SGC8 :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:43 pm 

Yeah I never had that losing and then someone choosing the next team... I might speak too soon tho haha.. Just take something you think might suit your play style or just go screw it and go stunty teams lol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:06 am 

Pick a team you like the models for which will make it easier for you to paint then either get some practice games or do what I did with my Nurgle team and turn up to the tourney without any games under your belt! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 am 

I dare not come as everytime I pay and then try and go, I am sent to site by work or get lost and end up at the wrong fast eddies. Its become a bit of a tradition for me. :(

Accept certain inalienable truths Necrons will rise, invul saves will fail, you too will deep strike off of the table. Later you'll fantasize that when you were young Necrons didn't come back, Tyranids were gods and the scatter die always read Hit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:43 am 

the answer is not to pay until the day. Still mark it the date in the calendar.

As you haven't 'confirmed' your attendance, then work won't get a sixth sense that you want that weekend off :)