[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Team list - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:38 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject: Re: Sandgroper Team list
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:10 pm 

Yeah kick is handy, I never thought of it, nor did I think of mighty blow... See how out of shape I am with making a roster lol... I would take helmet wulf big I have no figure for him

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:18 pm 

I am sure u could borrow a helmut from someone

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:47 pm 

Quote:
Wow how did i miss that lol, yeah I was thinking of taking the yheti.... Will probably drop to three or so rerolls and maybe give him guard or something .. Will have to wait till Albany to fix it :( as I'm currently waiting for plane, will be good to go into the city today, woohoo I can look at hobby stuff again lol... So drop rerolls and take the yheti if I could get guard for draft I'd be laughing with block and guard on him
Don't forget a player can only have 1 upgrade max, even through the draft. Mightybow is nice, but not always as handy as other skills. I'd think about a stand firm on one because I love crowd pushing, but everyone's styles are different. As handy as kick might be, I don't think a norse team could take full advantage of it with only 2 mv 7 players and no AG4. Again, style plays a big part here. If I went with Frosthammer's list, my skill thoughts would be to try for a double in the draft to give a lineman guard.

Norse live or die by quickly outnumbering/outpowering the opposition. I'd think about fouling at every advantageous opportunity in addition to the chainsaw for blitzing. Did I mention the importance of sticking to your style?

I hope you have fun and kick butt!

Joel

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:14 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Wow how did i miss that lol, yeah I was thinking of taking the yheti.... Will probably drop to three or so rerolls and maybe give him guard or something .. Will have to wait till Albany to fix it :( as I'm currently waiting for plane, will be good to go into the city today, woohoo I can look at hobby stuff again lol... So drop rerolls and take the yheti if I could get guard for draft I'd be laughing with block and guard on him
Don't forget a player can only have 1 upgrade max, even through the draft. Mightybow is nice, but not always as handy as other skills. I'd think about a stand firm on one because I love crowd pushing, but everyone's styles are different. As handy as kick might be, I don't think a norse team could take full advantage of it with only 2 mv 7 players and no AG4. Again, style plays a big part here. If I went with Frosthammer's list, my skill thoughts would be to try for a double in the draft to give a lineman guard.

Norse live or die by quickly outnumbering/outpowering the opposition. I'd think about fouling at every advantageous opportunity in addition to the chainsaw for blitzing. Did I mention the importance of sticking to your style?

I hope you have fun and kick butt!

Joel
see why u shouldnt listen to anything i tell u :D

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:45 pm 

Quote:
I have a Helmet Wolf (proxy) miniature you're welcome to borrow mate?
Steve.

Want to play Iron Warriors in Epic Armageddon? Click HERE

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:46 am 

Quote:
Quote:
I have a Helmet Wolf (proxy) miniature you're welcome to borrow mate?
Steve.
Yeah that'd be awesome mate

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 am 

No worries mate.
Will you be around before the tournament or do you just want me to bring on the Saturday?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 am 

Hey mate, yeah cheers for that. Well ill be driving back to perth Friday, so I might be able to get to a gaming club if they'll be open otherwise ill grab it off you Saturday at sgc7

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 9:31 pm 

No worries, I'll bring it with me on Saturday.

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 pm 

well Raein used the list I suggested and picked up the Most CAS trophy at SGC7 - well done mate, always good to walk away with some silverware :)

the funny part was he tore my dwarf team a new one in our challenge match...he won the CAS count 4-0! The Dwarfs may as well have been wearing pretty aprons for all the good their armour was doing :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:36 pm 

I have to confess that I was surprised to not see a snow troll. The disruption cause by disturbing presence really messed up my goblin toss plays when I played nurgle...twice... plus claws and wild animal over stupidity would have had me considering him.

That said I've never played as Norse... they are next on my list. ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:15 pm 

It was defiantly a hard choice to not take a yheti. I was surprised I got top cas for the tourney and especially at the ranking I got as well. They aren't to bad to play fave I'm sure you'll pick it up quite fast. Like humans except more blocks and frenzy lol