[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Cup 7 Grudge Match Challenge - Page 4 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:01 am

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:52 am 

LOL... :lol:

I look forward to the response. :wink:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:06 pm 

lets hope its a response that is found worthy - i dont want this to be my first SGC without a challenge match...admittedly its pretty tame :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 pm 

time to figure out how to do this challenge response..... hmmmm ahhhhh i got nothing, and i wouldn't want to steal your type of challenge and give it back to ya lol

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:30 pm 

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:59 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stunty on stunty action in the first round - i hopes the Giants accept this challenge :D

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:51 am 

Quote:
time to figure out how to do this challenge response..... hmmmm ahhhhh i got nothing, and i wouldn't want to steal your type of challenge and give it back to ya lol
still waiting on ur response - is it taking so long cause ur puppies have just realised they can lick their own testicles and too distracted to do anything else?

or it gonna be something as incoherent as this? CLICK WARNING - PROFANITIES

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:09 am 

Quote:

The New Guinea Giants gladly accept the cheats challenge, the fallen greenskins (and of these there will be many) will make a fine stew to sustain the giants for the rest of the tournamnet.

May the best stunty triumph for blood, glory and fine cheese.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:45 am 

ah come on - u can do better than that for an acceptance :)

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:48 am 

Well he only knew he had been challenged when I messaged him.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:31 pm 

no excuse! excuses are for the weak! :)

EDIT: but then again he is playing halflings and they are pitifully weak - so maybe its the best he could muster with hands barely able to reach the keyboard and little legs never knowing the joy of feet touching the ground when sitting in a chair.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 6:37 pm 

Quote:
As part of my noble quest into SG7, I was going to challenge Gunnar Bulvi to a duel, but not knowing how to accomplish such a task and unwilling to learn from previous examples, I sought help from the Gods.

And they answered thee:
Quote:
Well, first things first, you should make sure that dueling the offending person is worth it.
And thus the challenge ended. 8)
Έχει μια στιγμή δεδομένου ότι οι ‘Σπαρτιάτες’ έχουν καταλήξει σε μια αξιοπρεπή απάντηση για την πρόκληση που καθορίζονται για το ‘Da Kult of Pursonalatee’.

Καλά είμαστε κουρασμένοι από την αναμονή. Ήμασταν πάντα πρόκειται να δεχθούμε την πρόκληση, αλλά θα παρέχουν πλέον ένα που είναι πιο κατάλληλο για ‘Sandgroper Cup 7’.

Δεν υπάρχει καμία ανάγκη για πολλά περισσότερα χλευάζει. Ήρθε η ώρα να πάρει ακριβώς για τις επιχειρήσεις. Το στοίχημα για αυτή την πρόκληση. Ο ηττημένος αυτού του αγώνα δεν θα πρέπει μόνο να αγοράσει τον πρώτο γύρο για το νικητή, αλλά θα είναι επίσης η υπηρέτρια για το νικητή για το υπόλοιπο του Σαββατοκύριακου, από την παραγγελία, την ανάκτηση και την εξυπηρέτηση του νικητή τρόφιμα και τα ποτά τους για το υπόλοιπο της το Σαββατοκύριακο. Πάνω από όλα αυτά, θα πρέπει επίσης να ανακοινώσει τον νικητή στους αντιπάλους τους για το υπόλοιπο του Σαββατοκύριακου. Για τους Σπαρτιάτες θα είναι με την εισαγωγή του προπονητή και το τραγούδι της ομάδας για το ‘Kult’, για την ‘Kult’, θα είναι με την εισαγωγή του προπονητή και λέγοντας ‘Χαίρε βασιλιά Λεωνίδα’.

Έχετε τις μπάλες κύριε?

Ακριβώς για να προσθέσετε κάποια γεύση, θα ήθελα να προσθέσω μερικές φωτογραφίες με τη θέση με ορισμένες από τις πρώτες μεταφράσεις για εσάς.

φέρει την Jabroni

Μια προεπισκόπηση των ομάδων μοίρα σου, απλά καλύτερο, όπως θα πρέπει να χρησιμοποιούν τα αλυσοπρίονα.

Αυτή είναι η ομάδα μου, βάζοντας μακριά το 'Stunty Cup' μετά από να πάρει μια εύκολη νίκη και καλό ξεκίνημα εναντίον των Σπαρτιατών.

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm 

very nice - i chucked it into Google Translate...

obviously foreign languages is ur thing :)

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:56 pm 

Oooh! Κάθε ομάδα χρειάζεται έναν κήρυκα!

Okay, let me see if I've got this straight so far.

Ratt challenged Slothman with his usual level of style ... and no response yet.

Brooksey talked about challanging Gunnar but then sort of backed down, but then Gunnar egged him on and then they sledged each other, then Brooksey challenged Gunnar with goblin-like graffitti techniques. Now Gunnar has sort of counter challenged him and we are just waiting on Brooksey to show us his native heritage and/or hit the Google translator and accept/pink chicken out of it. Will Brooksey switch to Dwarves when no one is looking? I look forward to a bit more sledging here. Keep it up lads!

Hymn put together a massive video challange for Fanglord13 and ... was accepted ... with a bit of slandering and general insult. Not too much effort on the reply, but a great challenge deserving of acceptance by me at least.

Hymn Vs Fanglord13 Challenge accepted! (by me - still waiting for Drew)

Then out of left field Frosthammer sticks a rather clever de-motivational right in Raein's face. Raein appears to like it that way, and is left speechless in response. Insert more lovely insults from Frosthammer as we eagerly await a response.

Meanwhile AdvanceOp decides some stunty on stunty action is on order and throws the guantlet down (not too far to the floor.) DaBlackskull ... accepts. Awwww cmon guys! You can at least fake the bitter rivalry a bit more eh? I know you got it in you! I'll leave this one for Drew to decide approval on.

Well, using the new math I reckon that's about 1 and a half challenges so far. C'mon folks! There's still time to get a real winner of a challenge out!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 pm 

Quote:
very nice - i chucked it into Google Translate...

obviously foreign languages is ur thing :)
Just keeping it different, and more individual to my opponent. Then improved on last years efforts by learning how to add images.

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:01 pm 

Have heard from Sloth, his ability to finish the team on time has been hampered, and has informed me that he will not be accepting the challenge...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 68 Next