[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Cup 6 Grudge Match Challenges - Page 5 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:57 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:57 am 

Quote:
You'll still be my bitch;
youtube won't stop your defeat,
You're going down, cueball.

All I'm hearing is blah, blah, I'm a LOSER, blah, blah...

Your challenge was lame, and I expect the same from you on the blood bowl pitch! :P

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:15 pm 

Good effort on the vid Reaper.

I have a question for everyone else though. I can see that there is effort in making a video. But so far they have lacked substance for what could be considered trash talk to make a challenge worth. Reaper's vid said:- I'm bringing the apocalypse, virral i challenge you, you're a loser, do you accept or are you a pink chicken?

How is that actually worthy? No real insults or anything which people like from blood bowl trash talk.

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:39 pm 

the effort of making the video speaks volumes. Years ago a lovely gentleman on here issued a challenge via the book of love in the West Australian. That was gold!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:10 pm 

To be fair - the pink chicken thing is a BRAWL thing... The eastern staters, probably won't get it :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:06 pm 

Yep, I think a lot of it is in the effort put into a challenge. That book of love one that Rob mentioned was a classic, and was only 4 lines long.

But it is up to Jules and Dave this year, they may have other criteria. :roll:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:00 pm 

Attention Mr 'Gunnar Bulvi' Watson!

The Challenge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 am 

Mr Duro 'Lady Boy' Bozic

Znam da je dječak iz sela, ali koliko od sela je još uvijek u dječaka?

Znam da to nije točno bosanski, ali Croation je uobičajeno prihvaćeno jezik u Bosni.

Vaš video me zabavlja, a mi se sviđa kako ste prihvatili neke svoje prošlosti kao svoj vlastiti. Za nastavak fine tradiciju Canetoads ubijanje žohara bi užitak.

Da bi bol svojim dama dječaka u trening patuljka tima na Sandgroper 6 će biti zadovoljstvo.

Prihvaćam da je video sada je vaš preferirani način izazove, ali još uvijek moje pisanje. Ako HNK Hasici vjeruje da oni imaju lopte, vjerujem da možemo i međusobno prihvaćanje naše protivnike način izazov i ostavite sve da se odlučio na terenu.

Što kažu da dobro gospodine?

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:24 am 

Points for effort there Gunnar, but for those of us playing at home who speak English... A little help?

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:51 am 

Quote:
Quote:
You'll still be my bitch;
youtube won't stop your defeat,
You're going down, cueball.

All I'm hearing is blah, blah, I'm a LOSER, blah, blah...

Your challenge was lame, and I expect the same from you on the blood bowl pitch! :P
So I thought it was traditional around these parts to accept or decline a challenge, not pretend that challenge doesn't exist and make one of your own... Am I wrong guys?

I'm seeing that Reaper is very proud of the word Loser (perhaps he only just nailed down the spelling?) and yes he makes a lovely video (I've never looked so good!) but I'm not actually seeing him accept the challenge that was made.

And no I have no idea what a Pink Chicken is but I'm beginning to wonder if Chrome Dome over there is one of them...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:53 am 

Quote:
So I thought it was traditional around these parts to accept or decline a challenge, not pretend that challenge doesn't exist and make one of your own... Am I wrong guys?

I'm seeing that Reaper is very proud of the word Loser (perhaps he only just nailed down the spelling?) and yes he makes a lovely video (I've never looked so good!) but I'm not actually seeing him accept the challenge that was made.

And no I have no idea what a Pink Chicken is but I'm beginning to wonder if Chrome Dome over there is one of them...
As stated many times, your challenge was LAME... I will accept the LAME challenge just to humiliate you on the pitch. :P This however is up to others, as to whether your LAME challenge was worthy or not.

oooohhhh.... bald jokes... haven't heard them before... :roll:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:14 am 

Wow I'm lame AND a loser? You're going to make me cry with all this rough talk! :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:22 am 

Besides Reaper, I thought you weren't going to try and wriggle out of things? First you try and get me on a technicality by saying I hadn't bought a ticket and now you're hoping your mates will save you from having to accept because my challenge was "lame"?

No doubt next you'll be trying to claim any attempts I make to accept your challenge are also "lame" and trying to wriggle out of those too. It's amazing how low people will sink when in the grips of ball-shrinking fear.

Stop scuttling around like a little bitch and man up :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 am 

Quote:
Points for effort there Gunnar, but for those of us playing at home who speak English... A little help?
Mr Duro 'Lady Boy' Bozic,

I know that the boy from the village, but much of the village is still a boy?

I know this is not true Bosnian, Croation but a commonly accepted language in Bosnia.

Your video amuses me, and I like how you have accepted some of their past as their own. To continue the fine tradition Canetoads killing cockroaches to enjoy.

To pain his lady boys in the team training dwarf Sandgroper 6 will be a pleasure.

I agree that the video now is your preferred method of challenges, but still my writing. If HNK Hasici believe that they have the ball, I believe that we can accept each other and our opponents the way the challenge and allow everything to be decided on the field.

What say you good sir?

via google translate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 am 

firstly, thumbs up for going to the effort of attempting to use my native tongue :)

secondly, Google Translate is a massive fail when it comes to translation of any language...but I can understand that simple-minded QLD folk wouldn't know such things...they barely have a grasp of their own native tongue...Australian English :D

challenge accepted good sir, may ur gods have mercy on ur soul cause u sure as hell aint getting any from me :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am 

Quote:
firstly, thumbs up for going to the effort of attempting to use my native tongue :)

secondly, Google Translate is a massive fail when it comes to translation of any language...but I can understand that simple-minded QLD folk wouldn't know such things...they barely have a grasp of their own native tongue...Australian English :D

challenge accepted good sir, may ur gods have mercy on ur soul cause u sure as hell aint getting any from me :twisted:
I used google translate so that Ratt would have a rough idea of what was said

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 79 Next