[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Sandgroper Cup 6, the battle of the hair... - Page 21 - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:20 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:22 am 

Crap, nearly forgot to pack Munchkin! Heading off soon, all excited now :D

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:48 am 

Yeah kinda in with my templates so they are packed (dice of course). Also what do you mean I can't bring my good luck cock to the venue? does this mean I have to rely on my other one?

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:55 am 

Day one was fantastic!! Kudos to the organisers for running such a smooth and fun comp. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:14 am 

Quote:
Day one was fantastic!! Kudos to the organisers for running such a smooth and fun comp. :mrgreen:
Yep. The extra game on day 1 didn't seem too much of a stretch either. I mean, sure, I'm tired now, but that's most likely 'cos I went to the movies last night as well...

Touchdowns - 6 For - 3 Against

Casualties - 3 For - 11 Against

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 am 

Had a blast day 1 for the first time playing. :D

Looks like it could be a dwarf team taking it out, with the top 2 after day 1 both being dwarfs.

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 7:49 am 
Site Admin

Great day 1, very smooth & enjoyable. Not sure about the venue yet, but it's ok.

One suggestion I have already though - if you're going to have 4 games on day 1, do the skills draft on the morning of day 2. It really does make for too late a finish for some (I know a few of us had to draft by proxy last night because we couldn't stay).

Bring on day 2! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm 

Quote:
One suggestion I have already though - if you're going to have 4 games on day 1, do the skills draft on the morning of day 2. It really does make for too late a finish for some (I know a few of us had to draft by proxy last night because we couldn't stay).
Having the Skills Draft in the morning means people have to turn up on time, make a quick decision (yep, some coaches like to dwell on it) and then get it all signed off again... all on a potential hang-over :)

I would suggest what we need to do is run to the schedule a little tighter.

Dedicated Sandgroper 6 Feedback thread created here

Thanks all for a smooth weekend and personal thanks to Talanis for helping out this year.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:08 pm 

Thanks Guys for a enjoable weekend, I agree Luke but will post feedback in the feedback thread. Glad I reached my day 2 goal though.

Wyrd Henchman

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:40 pm 

had a great weekend, thanx to ALL the guys and the organisers................. just gotta convince the other half to let meout to play next year........

:? What to bring???

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 309 posts ]  Go to page Previous 117 18 19 20 21