It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:22 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post subject: Re: Season 14 Round 9
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:50 pm 

Quote:
Must be something about dark elf teams. I just finished my game against Jarrod. He had 7 casualties inside the first quarter including 5 serious injuries and a death. Final total was 1 badly hurt, 7 serious injuries and 2 dead. My last game against Bruno is now utterly pointless but at least most of my team will be back for the finals.
It was a bloody match for you, on the plus side the majority of the injuries were MNGs or other injuries that don't effect you too badly, as well as one death being apothed. Despite the odds you put up a great fight until the end, which was admirable.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:00 pm 

Quote:
Must be something about dark elf teams. I just finished my game against Jarrod. He had 7 casualties inside the first quarter including 5 serious injuries and a death. Final total was 1 badly hurt, 7 serious injuries and 2 dead. My last game against Bruno is now utterly pointless but at least most of my team will be back for the finals.
Looks like any chance of the Necropolis Cobras making the play-offs just walked out the door.

More bounties ensue :evil:

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 6:18 pm 

Sorry Dave, wasn't much I could do. I will have a lot of inducements against the Carnosaurs, I'll give it my best shot.

WMH: Khador and Circle; Malifaux: Gremlins, Outcasts, Arcanists and Neverborn; X-Wing: Rebels; DWars: Prussians; Blood Bowl: Lots :) Dreadball: Humans; W40K: Space Marines; Epic: Orks and Imperial Guard; Warhammer: Empire

Post subject: Season 14 Round 9
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 7:34 pm 

Quote:
Runejack and I locked in for next Wednesday - expecting the cheese eating Sinners to put up a big win against a subpar outfit like the Sonics :)
We do eat cheese, and love it! It's especially nice with a bit of whine ... :p

Your team is totally NOT subpar! (In fact it's looking like I get a 10k handicap ...). I suggest you fire those no good catchers to improve your odds!

:D

Joel

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 10:34 pm 

Quote:
Sorry Dave, wasn't much I could do. I will have a lot of inducements against the Carnosaurs, I'll give it my best shot.
All is not lost. The Cobras beat the Badgers tonight to keep it tight with the Thieves. That final round game is going to count!

MVP most deservedly goes to Masud-Ra who pulled off a defensive Long Bomb that (eventually) led to the second touchdown of the match for the Cobras.

Badgers put up a good fight but the dice gods were with me tonight, and many Badgers were sent to the KO and Badly Hurt bin.

Psamtic-nisu even made the regen roll required to shrug off his Serious Injuries (He actually made TWO regen rolls successfully, but I re-read Decay and 1 regen heals both results)

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 7:00 pm 

So the Rangers left to play the Fungus, which should give them the win.

That would confirm the Cannons and Rangers into the finals.

The Thieves are playing the Cobras in the final round, with the winner going through, and the loser waiting on other results. A tie will see them both into the finals.

If the Serpent Killers win, they will make the finals on TD difference unless the Thieves and Cobras tie.

The Carnasaurs need to beat the Cannons, and have the Serpent Killers and Cobras lose to make the finals on TD difference.

In the South, every team except the Lakers could make the finals. The last couple of games this round will either sort it out, or make it even closer.

What a finish to the season. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:21 pm 

Sonics may have a mathematical chance but with their last two games against the Sinners and the Shoguns its un-bloody-likely they will make it...striving for all those ties probably cost me a real chance at the finals :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 12:15 am 

Dammit, I'm gonna have to forfeit this round too. I've been too busy with film work this past fortnight to give Gary a fair shake at a game. Sorry, everyone. :(

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:07 am 

Quote:
Dammit, I'm gonna have to forfeit this round too. I've been too busy with film work this past fortnight to give Gary a fair shake at a game. Sorry, everyone. :(
That fine , ill just have to kill twice as many of ur players in our superleague game
:twisted:

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:51 pm 

Just a reminder everyone the round ends this Sunday, if you require extensions speak to the commissioners ASAP. These are the 3 games left to be played.

Sable Cygnus Sonics - We Scion Sinners
Golden 13 - Sengoku Shoguns
Northland Rangers - Dead Fungus

First person in Australia at a tournament to beat Doubleskulls Orcs

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:20 pm 

Quote:
Just a reminder everyone the round ends this Sunday, if you require extensions speak to the commissioners ASAP. These are the 3 games left to be played.

Sable Cygnus Sonics - We Scion Sinners
Golden 13 - Sengoku Shoguns
Northland Rangers - Dead Fungus
as my opponent is a commish & organised for this coming Wednesday Sinners & Sonics are good :)

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:29 pm 

I have emailed Dead Fungus from his address on BRAWL but no response as yet.

Cheers
Hawke

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:06 pm 

Quote:
I have emailed Dead Fungus from his address on BRAWL but no response as yet.

Cheers
Hawke
Will give him a text to see what is happening

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm 

If you could post back here please and let us know whats going on Jarrod, that would be awesome.

First person in Australia at a tournament to beat Doubleskulls Orcs

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 pm 

Have sent him a text asking if he has organised it, he responded to say he hadn't, told him to check his emails, and he responded he has been working majority night shift lately will get back to Hawke tomorrow (I assume check and respond to emails). That's pretty much the conversation I had, can't do much more than that as I have my own things going on and hope that he gets back to Hawke.