It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:44 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:04 am 

So i ended up going with Glart, 3 card choices, a wizard and a babe.
The cards were nice but i didn't end up using the last one. Glart was badly positioned by me and taken out after his first blitz.

So going over my next game and now i get 1,130k worth of inducements. More fun times ahead, and i will be looking into mercs after the number of players i lost by the end of it.

Guild Ball resources
Guild Ball Player Cards

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:31 am 

Turn 1 he blitzed my claw black Orc and pushed him with Glart. I said, "maybe you want to run him back and hide him." Michael's response was, "No, I'd rather you blitzed him than the others." So I did, and badly hurt him with Chilito. Turn two I did the same to a linerat. Turn 3 I pushed a linerat into the stands ... for a badly hurt. Michael had some bad luck on his first drive that hurt what should have been an easy touchdown. He ended up using his Wizard and a card to get the TD here where he should have been able to save them. I scored the equalizer turn 7 (and badly hurt a linerat.) The second half saw Nacho Belgrande get into the action and start to hurt some positionals (more badly hurts.) It was at this point that the number defecit really started to take it's toll. Although I did have a turn early in the second half where my 3 blocks all ended up causing a casualty. By the second half of the second half Nacho must have tuckered himself out as he couldn't break armour at all. Michael also made the good move of starting to gang foul Nacho after he tried piling onto guys. That was a very smart move.

It was a fun enjoyable game where early bad luck made it a tough uphill battle for the Skaven. Thank you again to everyone who helped Michael out with some good inducement decisions and to Michael for the game.

Regards,

Joel