It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:47 pm

All times are UTC+08:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:19 am
Posts: 8310
Location: Northern Crusades!
Quote:
But then Brookesy they are trying to be as Fabulous as you.
Pfft, you want fabulous?? Brookesy ain't got nothin'! As the man responsible for candy-striped D-Wars and a Dead Doxy in gold spanky pants... :wink:
Yes I'm after all the titles...except Goblin King, y'all can keep Goblin King

_________________
@NyxJBM


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:32 pm
Posts: 799
Location: Left side of Australia
Quote:
or double the loss :D
If i thought it was possible, I might be cautious and tread lightly, as you can see, i'm not.

_________________
BRAWL S:11 Spike! Trophy & S:13 Chaos Cup Champion - Old Coast Titans
Sandgroper Cup 7 Stunty Cup Champion - Da Kult of Pursonalatee
ASC3 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 1st place overall
ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Posts: 6188
Location: Northern Suburbs...
Quote:
Quote:
But then Brookesy they are trying to be as Fabulous as you.
Pfft, you want fabulous?? Brookesy ain't got nothin'! As the man responsible for candy-striped D-Wars and a Dead Doxy in gold spanky pants... :wink:
Yes I'm after all the titles...except Goblin King, y'all can keep Goblin King
I'm quite happy to just be King, no need to be Fabulous with a capital F here. :D

_________________
Remember: Low Standards = More Success


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm
Posts: 3401
Quote:
Quote:
or double the loss :D
If i thought it was possible, I might be cautious and tread lightly, as you can see, i'm not.
Pride before the fall :lol:

_________________
Religion - the ancient world's equivalent of fandoms!


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:36 pm
Posts: 5321
Location: The Bloodbowl Pitch
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
or double the loss :D
If i thought it was possible, I might be cautious and tread lightly, as you can see, i'm not.
Pride before the fall :lol:
Geez, he's really playing the stuck up High Elf role well.... :lol:

It's going to be twice as much fun smashing your elves now. :D

_________________
Spikey Balls, Chainsaws and Pogo Sticks! What more could you want from a game?

Image
WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm
Posts: 3401
Quote:
Quote:
He-bitches that will romp all over your over dressing, under performing (i hear they can get help for that) Mamma's boys.
ur delusion is so entertaining...and the fact its out in public is great - so considerate of u to entertain the other coaches :)

i will enjoy showing u a new move tomorrow...its called the Goblin Slap, i am sure u will be well acquainted with it by the end of the game :D
Goblin Slap administered!

4-0 TDs
6-2 CAS

Mammijammers went through drill practice cause the goblins may have been there in body but that was about all...its was a display of incompetence of a magnitude rarely seen! The Trolls put in a 'amazing' performance, only managing to pass about 6 of 32 Really Stupid rolls...

_________________
Religion - the ancient world's equivalent of fandoms!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Posts: 1075
Quote:
i smell the stink of fear - not willing to risk some worthless samurai, most cowardly! resorting to offering financial terms like a merchant - the lowest of classes...
Terms:
U lose - Retire Date (or next highest value player if he dies before or during the game)
I Lose - You get to chose my next sandgroper team, name it and work out the roster (thus saving me the effort) - and i will buy a new team if necessary to facilitate ur choice.
what say you, u snivelling busu!
I simply offered a set of terms that a dwarf would understand and fear, losing their one true love of gold. I'm not an eta whose concerns are monetary, I am of the buke, a might bushi, a warrior who knows no fear. If defeat is what I face then death awaits me. Date will not retire, he will be treated as a misc death at the end of the game, as he seeks his shame in battle.

So the terms are Date will fall on his sword at the end of our match if defeat is known to me. If you suffer the dishonor of defeat your team will be chosen by me in it's entirety for Sandgroper 8.

May this be a lesson to you not to make bets that you can't keep.

_________________
Bloodbowl is a sport of violence, exclusion, and degradation. And that's just off the pitch.
1st Place Loser WAFFL Open Season 1


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm
Posts: 3401
Quote:
Quote:
i smell the stink of fear - not willing to risk some worthless samurai, most cowardly! resorting to offering financial terms like a merchant - the lowest of classes...
Terms:
U lose - Retire Date (or next highest value player if he dies before or during the game)
I Lose - You get to chose my next sandgroper team, name it and work out the roster (thus saving me the effort) - and i will buy a new team if necessary to facilitate ur choice.
what say you, u snivelling busu!
I simply offered a set of terms that a dwarf would understand and fear, losing their one true love of gold. I'm not an eta whose concerns are monetary, I am of the buke, a might bushi, a warrior who knows no fear. If defeat is what I face then death awaits me. Date will not retire, he will be treated as a misc death at the end of the game, as he seeks his shame in battle.

So the terms are Date will fall on his sword at the end of our match if defeat is known to me. If you suffer the dishonor of defeat your team will be chosen by me in it's entirety for Sandgroper 8.

May this be a lesson to you not to make bets that you can't keep.
and if Date should not be available for the game or dies by my hand before the end of the game? another will have to fall on his sword, preferable Takeda.

_________________
Religion - the ancient world's equivalent of fandoms!


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Posts: 1075
The highest SPP earner till that point will feel his own blade.

_________________
Bloodbowl is a sport of violence, exclusion, and degradation. And that's just off the pitch.
1st Place Loser WAFFL Open Season 1


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Posts: 6188
Location: Northern Suburbs...
Quote:
The highest SPP earner till that point will feel his own blade.
Will Frosthammer get the SPPs for his / her / its death? :mrgreen:

_________________
Remember: Low Standards = More Success


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:36 pm
Posts: 5321
Location: The Bloodbowl Pitch
Quote:
Quote:
The highest SPP earner till that point will feel his own blade.
Will Frosthammer get the SPPs for his / her / its death? :mrgreen:
Nope.

_________________
Spikey Balls, Chainsaws and Pogo Sticks! What more could you want from a game?

Image
WWW.SOULRAVEN.COM
WWW.BRAWLBB.COM
Official MERCS Black Ops Representative


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm
Posts: 3401
Quote:
The highest SPP earner till that point will feel his own blade.
cool then we have an agreement :)
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The highest SPP earner till that point will feel his own blade.
Will Frosthammer get the SPPs for his / her / its death? :mrgreen:
Nope.
as is only fair, as the Samurai is upholding the honour of his team cause the honourless coach made a silly bet :)

_________________
Religion - the ancient world's equivalent of fandoms!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Posts: 1075
Frosty I only follow your example of silly bets

_________________
Bloodbowl is a sport of violence, exclusion, and degradation. And that's just off the pitch.
1st Place Loser WAFFL Open Season 1


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 31, 2009 4:00 pm
Posts: 3401
Quote:
Frosty I only follow your example of silly bets
who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him? :P

_________________
Religion - the ancient world's equivalent of fandoms!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:23 pm
Posts: 6188
Location: Northern Suburbs...
Quote:
Quote:
Frosty I only follow your example of silly bets
who is more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him? :P
As King, I hereby proclaim you both to be fools, off with your heads!

_________________
Remember: Low Standards = More Success


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next

All times are UTC+08:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited