It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 am 

Okay, it was a while ago now but this will be happening... Tonight! I have to play Jramsdale but after that, I'll be getting cosy with Twilight pt1. :oops:

And it is at this point I feel I should inform you that I managed to lose another bet - dam Freo - and I am now required to watch the WHOLE SAGA! There are FIVE EPISODES! Oh dear... I tried pleading mercy, duress, mistake, accident, insanity... None of them worked. I could possibly dedicate a thread to that on its own :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:31 am 

Please do with picutres so we can watch the face melting happen over the night of "fun".

Also I'm beginning to dread Sunday as I just have a gut feeling players are going to die when I play with Frosty.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:53 am 

Quote:
Please do with picutres so we can watch the face melting happen over the night of "fun".

Also I'm beginning to dread Sunday as I just have a gut feeling players are going to die when I play with Frosty.
so ur bowels have already loosened in fear...next u will be telling me u will forfeit the game to spare u any further shame!

but more seriously, why are u afraid? its a rookie human team, with none of the scoring ability of a skaven team and a coach who has only half an idea of what he is doing with the team...u will be fine! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:18 am 

Quote:
so ur bowels have already loosened in fear...next u will be telling me u will forfeit the game to spare u any further shame!

but more seriously, why are u afraid? its a rookie human team, with none of the scoring ability of a skaven team and a coach who has only half an idea of what he is doing with the team...u will be fine! :D
the team doesn't scare me, the coach does :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:00 am 

Quote:
Quote:

The Horror! The Horror! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:14 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

He must have seen your dead chant in action, or your FIGJAM dice in action. Or is it only me who dreads both those stupid things, haha. Damn superstition, I know it only works if you believe in it, but those dice are rigged, haha.

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:21 pm 

Quote:
He must have seen your dead chant in action, or your FIGJAM dice in action. Or is it only me who dreads both those stupid things, haha. Damn superstition, I know it only works if you believe in it, but those dice are rigged, haha.
Seen in action? He perfected his deathly arts against Perth players using me a prime test subject.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm 

dont feel special guys, i am an equal opportunity killer - i care not for colour or creed, so long as the opposition players are dead! :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:24 pm 

well the better team won and Hymn gets to choose my team for next year - phew, now i dont have to think about a team for next year's Sandgroper Cup...just need to know what miniatures i need and then on to the wooden spoon! :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:55 pm 

Quote:
well the better team won and Hymn gets to choose my team for next year - phew, now i dont have to think about a team for next year's Sandgroper Cup...just need to know what miniatures i need and then on to the wooden spoon! :D
Is it just me or does Frosty just like to sulk when he loses? :twisted:

He talks big and gets in on bets, but as soon as he loses, "woe is me, no way I have a chance now, why try, give me the spoon"

Toughen up princess, and play the challenge laid before you, performing as well as possible, or better than the person who set the challenge with what you are given. :lol:

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:32 pm 

Hymn has told me he wants to give me something competitive cause he doesnt want me giving opponents an easy win and thus making his chance of making the final harder...so with that in mind i plan to lose every game just to mess with his plan - hence my claim of the wooden spoon :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:19 pm 

Ha! Wouldn't it be funny if he gave you elves? Pro Elves maybe cus I don't think you can get much more un-dwarf-like than that!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:24 pm 

Quote:
Ha! Wouldn't it be funny if he gave you elves? Pro Elves maybe cus I don't think you can get much more un-dwarf-like than that!
Amazons actually.

But Frosty is right, I have come to the realization that if I neuter a coach I hurt my own chances and possibly ruin the fun of other people. So yes it will be a competitive team, perhaps not the strongest but still capable.

Of course I think that Vampires are competitive so there is that.