[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Dungeonbowl Questions. - Page 2 - WestGamer
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:27 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:08 am 

Quote:
can we assume that teleporting into those 2 rooms has a 3/8 chance of being dropped into the chasm and bh?
You betcha! The carnage cranks up a notch :twisted: I'm expecting this round to be brutal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:24 pm 

nice :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:41 pm 

Round 4 is brutal.

Couple of questions that came up while playing today.

1. Trap Type:
While not specifically stated, the trap type is bottomless pit. When the trapdoor opens you plumet into a totally deep hole, only to be saved by a wizards. Removes the 2x2 section from play. The player misses the rest of the game.

Remember: these do not generate SPPs or get recorded on the results sheet. Just remove the player from play, put them back in the case, their game is over... move on.

2. Regen Dungeon Hazards:
Hazards in the dungeon from which you are saved by the wizards cannot be regenerated. Technically you are not Badly Hurt, you simply miss the rest of the game. The term Badly Hurt is a convenient mechanic everyone understands.

3. Annihilation Victory:
Probably going to be relevant. It's on page 2, after the turn sequence.
"When a team has no players on the pitch, in reserves, or in the KO box that is, everyone is a casualty, it has lost the game, regardless of remaining time. If the annihilated team was winning at the time of annihilation, the opposing team (that did the annihilating) is awarded enough TD’s to a “mercenary” position to put them in the lead."

One side plays a rather... well one sided match waiting for those rushed reserves.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 pm 

with the trap doors in rd4 reset after a td or do they remain open (im hoping they stay open)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 am 

Reset like everything else.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 am 

OK not everything... your team doesn't reset. The chests and traps do

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:58 am 

That was a quick save Dave.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:35 am 

Quote:
Reset.
thanks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:57 pm 

With the spiked pits in rd6, can a bomber 'drop' bombs off the edge into one and how would it work (if successful pass made). Would the bomber get caught in the blast even though he is on a higher plane; would every player in the pit get auto injury on spikes due to being blasted onto them or would it be worked out normally?. Can a player standing in pit still catch and throw?

with 1.5million inducements for my next match i'm looking at taking a few cards.

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 pm 

Also if the bomber fumbles, are those in the pit affected?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:56 pm 

Wow... you've really been thinking this one out :)

Bomber works as normal, including affecting those in the pit or those outside the pit if the bomb explodes inside a pit. Consider it damage caused by panic, confusion and concussion.

Those in the pit can't catch or throw the bomb as they don't know its coming, or where to throw it*.

*Arguably the answer here is anywhere OUT of the pit, but trying to catch a bomb in a spiked pit is like trying to juggle a ball, chainsaw, and a bomb :roll: Let's just keep it simple and amusing (for those out of the pit).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:45 am 

Quote:
Wow... you've really been thinking this one out :)
With over 1.3million to spend against the wanderers to secure a finals spot i'm looking for any dirty (but legal) way to help reduce the damage he'a going to do to me and maybe even win

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 pm 

To hell with damage reduction, just get in their and score!

I challenge you to take both Quetzel Leap and Lottabottl (sp?) in the same match ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:53 am 

Quote:

I challenge you to take both Quetzel Leap and Lottabottl (sp?) in the same match ;)
I'm planning on scoring, but with 2catchers 1 td behind the top two scorers this season (and one of those mng r6) i'm hoping to get tdd on my dump off catcher (big ask but better to dream big). So won't use sp that will steal that chance away from me. Hopefully a 100I card can give me a leaping chainsaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 am 

Quote:
Quote:

I'm planning on scoring, but with 2catchers 1 td behind the top two scorers this season (and one of those mng r6) i'm hoping to get tdd on my dump off catcher (big ask but better to dream big). So won't use sp that will steal that chance away from me. Hopefully a 100I card can give me a leaping chainsaw
Leaping chainsaw! :shock: More than likely the 100k card will be crap :(