It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:21 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:10 pm 

As we draw to the close of another BRAWL season, it's high time the Iron Commissioner got on his soap box :) Actually it's not that bad really, the other commissioners have taken away all my spiked clubs.

This season has truly lived up to its name and been somewhat more chaotic than usual. Based on feedback I've received from a few coaches I just wanted to take the opportunity to remind everyone of the Coaches Pledge.

At the start of this season (Chaos Cup 2012) we decided to implement a new forfeit system and replace the lengthy "rules" with a much simpler Coaches Pledge. By signing up, you agreed to honor this pledge.
Quote:
As a BRAWL Coach;
1. I will endeavor to play all my scheduled games of Bloodbowl.
2. I will play my games in the 2 week round period.
3. I will try to find a replacement coach if I am unable to finish the season for any reason.
4. I will find another coach to play my team or I will forfeit to my opponent, if I am unable to play a round for any reason.
5. I understand that penalties may be imposed on my team if I do not meet the rules of the BRAWL league.
6. I understand that the Dungeonbowl and Chaos Cup seasons use unofficial house rules, which may not be balanced.
As you can see, it's incumbent on you to find a replacement or substitute coach and make sure your allocated games get played. Failure to do so gives us the right to inflict penalties on your team (at our discretion) under pledge item #5. This applies if you can't make one game, or the rest of the season. Generally these penalties are covered by the forfeit system, but are in no ways limited to just that.

The forfeit system is too detailed to repeat here and the thread above is well worth a read if you skimmed it at the start of the season.

Season review is already underway and the pledge above may change or be added too next season.