The committee had their meeting the other day and made some final decisions (in the official sense) about implementing non-GW games at the North and South Branches. Basically, it boils down like this;
1. You are now allowed to play all GW games, as well as other such miniature-centric table top wargames at Outpost 6030, effective immediately.
2. Non-GW games (as above) will be allowed at both club branches, and on every night that they're open.
3. This will be considered a trial period of 12 months, with the measure being brought up and reviewed at the next AGM in 2010.
4. Regarding GW games, if it has a GW logo on the box, you're allowed to play it at club. No exceptions at this point.
5. "Minature-centric tabletop wargames" basically includes, but is not restricted to Flames of War, Warmachine/Hordes, Axis and Allies (the miniature based version), AT-43, Battletech and Uncharted Seas.
6. The non-GW games you can't play are basically anything that doesn't rely on minatures to play the game. So Board games like risk/shogun, card games (M:TG, World of Warcraft CCG etc) and RPGs (D&D) would be played elsewhere.
7. If there is some confusion on the night as to whether something might be allowed, final discretion is up to the Chapter Manager.
If there's any other questions, feel free to field them here.