[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 580: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 636: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3257)
Mayhem 2010 Results - WestGamer
It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:34 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
 Post subject: Mayhem 2010 Results
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:18 am 

Mayhem 2010 Results

Open Overall Winner
Matt Aird

Open Generalship
Neil Stoney

Open Sportsmanship and Open Painting
Peter Platell

Open Best Army
Steven O'Meara

Open Against All Odds
Keith Broderick

16 and Under Overall Winner
Owen Collins

16 And Under Generalship
Mike Aird

16 And Under Sportsmanship
Alex Danaford

16 And Under Best Army
Rupert Ebery

16 and Under Painting
Owen Davies

16 and Under Against All Odds
Liam Viskovich
The Mayhem is over for another year, congratulations to the vanquishers and commiserations to the vanquished.

Thank you to Richard (Crimson Dark) for running the event over the weekend. This also gave me the opportunity to play at an AWG event and to unleash the Elysians.

The full results should be in the download section shortly.

If you have any feedback please let me or Richard know.

Armadale Wargames next event is Junehem, 2250 Warhammer Fantasy Battle Tournament 19-20 June 2010

Armadale Wargames next 40K event is Spacehead, 2000 point Planetstrike Tournament 11-12 September 2010

Post subject: Re: Mayhem 2010 Results
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:06 pm 

I see Pete's Guard Smash the painting again .. Damn those are some nicely painted minis'

And crap, Niel winning best general with orcs ... didn't I read somewhere you havent been playing for all that long ???

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:21 pm 

Dude, spell my name, its right there :?
Nah, I've been using the orks for a while, maybe 2 years?
Oh, and thanks to the organisers. I'd write up a tourney overview, but I can't remember all my opponent's names :P

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:25 pm 

haha lol ... I think its just pen'd into my keyboard ... like the word becasue ...
I know how to spell it, it just comes out like that .... Neil ...
Quote:
maybe 2 years?
Oh cool
Good to see that non marine armies can win best general too !

TheGambler#11893
Add me on Hearthstone

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:57 pm 

Quote:
Good to see that non marine armies can win best general too !
Best general is normally won by non marine armies in WA.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]  [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable