So the menus for Lunch is pretty simple.
You can bring your own stuff, cook your own stuff. There is BBQ's and kitchens. Knock your selfs out
However we are also supplying the following to help fund raise for beyondblue.
Home made Hamburgers - $7
Chicken Schnitzel Burgers - $7
Your choice of lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and cooked onions. Sauces supplied.
Sausage Sizzle - $3 with your choice of cheese and cooked onions.
Coke, Solo/Lift/, Lemonade/Sprite, Water - $2
Burger + Drink = $8
We will have around 10 Ham Burgers and 6 Chicken Burgers each lunch...plus a bunch of snaggers....might be more depending on how I feel when I do the shopping
Saturday night we will be supplying the following salads. Bring your own stuff to cook, buns etc and we can all have a sit down grub up
Potatoe Salad (of course)
Curried Rice Salad or Fried Rice....but it will be RICE!!!
Pumpkin and Beetroot Salad
Basic Salad Type thing
Keeping them vegetarian friendly
Now some final warning for the venue and the event...
- First round has been BROUGHT FORWARD from other years to 9:00am. Be there EARLY to submit rosters and get involved with the auction.
- Make sure you know about the DARYL inclusion for your roster.
- BRING INSECT REPELLENT. We are expecting good weather and have had nothing but rain for months. Mozzies are THICK!!!!
- SNAKES ARE OUT. They have come out late due to the season...and they are aggressive...SO PLEASE KEEP DOORS CLOSED.
- When you rock up, drop off your stuff and park you car in the camping grounds back down the driveway. Going to need to the room.
I also need a Perth guy to bring down a Halfling team if they can for big Jack. That would be AWESOME!!!!!
See you all Friday/Saturday