It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:08 pm

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:55 pm 

Damn right eh? Costume is something that I have wanted to run for a while too :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:25 pm 

Damn, now I'm going to have to think about what team im bringing so I can dress in theme.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:42 pm 

Quote:
Work leave sorted and costume ordered
AWESOME SAUCE!!!!

Could be a bit of fun this year...we have some pretty big Cosplayers down here who just started playing ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:44 pm 

By the way...official announcement...coming...nowish ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:46 pm 

Quote:
By the way...official announcement...coming...nowish ;)
And???

ASC2 Team Member - 1st WA Team Member - 18th place overall

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:16 pm 

See separate post Watto ;)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:27 pm 

Its time to start pushing this baby ;)

I have updated the original post with links to the announcement and details for Friday and Saturday night.

I am still working on Saturday night meal details, but generally we will supply some salads (potatoe, rice, salad and (censored)) and people can bring their own meat.

I have a home-made burger that is working well at the WAAGH so will be putting that up for purchase each lunch.

Local guyus are getting excited so I am really hoping for quite a good showing this year.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:08 pm 

looking forward to it - team decided and now ready for painting...now to find a terrible drop for Saturday night drinks :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:51 am 

Quote:
looking forward to it - team decided and now ready for painting...now to find a terrible drop for Saturday night drinks :)
Hehehe.

I had to drain the barrel (2 litres of some of the thickest, juiciest Muscat I have ever drank) and filled it with water. As it expands the wood is squeezing out some of the most candied muscat ever....

Hoping it swells enough and I will get in more in the coming weeks ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 am 

Just a quick update....I will be doing something a bit more official over the coming days.

Elandrial Games are supporting the Redneck This year. This is brilliant.

Anyway, he is a small retailer (keeps small stock on hand) and organises Friday night gaming down here.

He has offered that any sales he makes over the weekend he will donate 10% of the sales to the Redneck Rumble beyondblue fund-raising cause :)

THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

So if there is something you might want, let him know in advance and I am sure he can have it waiting for you. If he can hit $1000 worth over the weekend it helps him getting ready to setup a store and beyondblue will get $100....win win.

Something more official very soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:10 am 

Quote:
Just a quick update....I will be doing something a bit more official over the coming days.

Anyway, he is a small retailer (keeps small stock on hand) and organises Friday night gaming down here.

He has offered that any sales he makes over the weekend he will donate 10% of the sales to the Redneck Rumble beyondblue fund-raising cause :)

So if there is something you might want, let him know in advance and I am sure he can have it waiting for you. If he can hit $1000 worth over the weekend it helps him getting ready to setup a store and beyondblue will get $100....win win.

good stuff! I have already put in an order for some X-Wing stuff to be picked up at Redneck so good to know its helping out with fundraising as well as giving me my star wars fix for the weekend :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:39 am 

Quote:
Quote:

good stuff! I have already put in an order for some X-Wing stuff to be picked up at Redneck so good to know its helping out with fundraising as well as giving me my star wars fix for the weekend :)
If you want some XWING games I know we have some players down here who will be MORE than happy to bring out there stuff for some games.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:12 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you want some XWING games I know we have some players down here who will be MORE than happy to bring out there stuff for some games.
hmmm maybe i should bring down the x-wing stuff as well so i can give ppl some easy wins as i havent played in ages...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:54 pm 

Ok everyone.

If you want a tshirt I am doing the order TOMORROW.

Email me on dwatson@westnet.com.au with your Size and Colour.

Sizes and colours on the Redneck Ticket page..follow links in main post.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:13 pm 

Ok guys one final reminder/update for the Redneck.

Order up with Elandrial Games to get anything you want as he is donating 10% to beyondblue for sales on the day. Remember there is a Magic the Gathering event on the Friday night.

There is a thread asking for spare teams etc. Just so people know I have Dark Elfs and all other elfs available still. I will need to keep one for a ringer team IF needed. So get in quick.

I know people will volunteer up teams, I already have loaned my dwarves and amazons. If you want something ASK, as I can probably get the Perth guys to bring some down if needed.

The trophies are organised, the door prize is already here, the Fortified Wine night prizes are HOPEFULLY coming, planning is going into salads for the BBQ Saturday night so let me know if you are coming so I can cater effectively for that.

I have updated the list but on my "certainty" list I am already up to 16. I know of around 10 others who have indicated they are coming....so I reckon it should be a big weekend ;)

Plus I know gamers are coming out for Friday and Saturday night.....I reckon it could be a big day.

I have updated the site with a post with more information....lots happening, lots to do Redneck Rumble Site