It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:32 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:16 am 

Ok peoples. You are all revved up for the Redneck Rumble but remember these things.

- Bedding. Ok you will have a Bed and a Mattress. Bring Pillows and Sleeping bags etc.

- This time of year the weather in Albany can SWING. But it looks pretty good at this point. Still pack a warm change of clothes.

- SHOES. We are right near a river, in among trees. SNAKE TERRITORY. When walking around please wear some shoes for some protection.

- Insect repellent. Not a bad idea. We are near a river :)

- Food and drinks. Although we will have some food for lunches and will be selling some soft drinks and water over the weekend make sure you bring some stuff for yourself. Microwaves, Ovens, Stove Tops are all available. 2 Fridges as well. There is plenty of places nearby that also sell food and drinks (alcohol) plus town is only a 10 minute drive away :)

- Fortified wine for the fortified wine night :)

- Your Blood Bowl Team for the playing. Also remember there are rosters on the Redneck Site if you want something to help present them.

- Car insurance for if you are taking on the Southern Road Trip Curse ;)

- Any board games you might want to play. I will have Netrunner, Xwing, Spartacus and Expansion, Battlestar Gallatica, Xcom, Tsuro amongst others.

- Your sense of humour :)

It should be good fun guys. I plan to have my minion out there around 1:30pm ish. I will be out there after 5:00pm. Looking forward to a fun couple of days :)