It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:19 am

All times are UTC+08:00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 am 

Tickets are still for sale to attend the 6th version of the Redneck Rumble. Orders for Special Items have closed however.

After doing a ring around it looks like we will have 20+ attendees this year so it should be a GREAT showing.

Local gamers are looking at getting some Netrunner and Xwing gaming on for the Friday night and the Saturday Night Port/Board Gaming night is coming together nicely. Added to that I completely forgot about last years door prizes making appearance so we should be getting our redneck on with Redneck Game of Life and Trailer park Wars on Saturday night after the lightning gaming session.

Something of rather large importance. Actually 2.

I have arranged for the trophies to be ready this Friday (more than a day before, I know, what is happening) so will need a wonderful volunteer to bring them down with them on the trip down :)

Also, for the traveller's from Perth, what times do people expect to arrive?

I will have to work through the day but my Head Minion will be able to meet and great out there to make sure the Perth traveller's can gain access to the dorms and facilities early :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:11 am 

where are the trophies o sloth like one?

i can bring them down, not a big issue and we (fanglord and I) are planning on being in Albany around 1-2 ish. not sure when we will lob at the venue cause i want to go see the war memorial etc etc. explore a bit. maybe get a pub lunch.........

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:37 am 

Quote:
where are the trophies o sloth like one?

i can bring them down, not a big issue and we (fanglord and I) are planning on being in Albany around 1-2 ish. not sure when we will lob at the venue cause i want to go see the war memorial etc etc. explore a bit. maybe get a pub lunch.........
OOohh...the War memorial will be BRILLIANT. Honestly it is a moving experience. I have only had a chance to go quickly through, but want to go back and spend some time. From all accounts, it is a sensational memorial.

Pub meal, head to Inswing on Sandford Road. Next to One More Game Tech. Sports Bar..sort of. Do AMAZING pub meals. Most of their meals are under $20 and HUGE. The Chicken Schnitzel is HUGE....I had the Chicken Burger the other day....magic.

The Trophies are at the Wannerroo Trophy Shop (will be when ready at least).

Good stuff on the time. I am thinking of getting the minion out there around 3ish ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:43 am 

brilliant - good to have the local knowledge to let us know where to hit up for a good feed.......

let me know when the tophies are ready and ill collect - is the merch coming from the same place?
Quote:

OOohh...the War memorial will be BRILLIANT. Honestly it is a moving experience. I have only had a chance to go quickly through, but want to go back and spend some time. From all accounts, it is a sensational memorial.

Pub meal, head to Inswing on Sandford Road. Next to One More Game Tech. Sports Bar..sort of. Do AMAZING pub meals. Most of their meals are under $20 and HUGE. The Chicken Schnitzel is HUGE....I had the Chicken Burger the other day....magic.

Good stuff on the time. I am thinking of getting the minion out there around 3ish ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:40 pm 

Quote:
brilliant - good to have the local knowledge to let us know where to hit up for a good feed.......

let me know when the tophies are ready and ill collect - is the merch coming from the same place?
Quote:

Yep the special items etc etc. I have the rest already here (thank you Mightyape) however still keeping my eye out for the odd "(censored) arse funny" prizes ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:20 pm 

I pretty much live around the corner from Wanneroo T Shop so if it's out of your way Jinxed happy to collect the trophies.

I'll be getting down stupidly ahead of schedule (prior to noon) to 1) beat the Perth traffic 2) do some fishing/4WD'ing/visiting friends.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:04 am 

I should be there between 1330 and 1430 hrs

Prime Caine 2 - 1 Epic Caine 1 - 1 J Krane 1 -

Khador

Prime Butcher of Khardov 1
-0 Karchev the Terrible 0 - 0 Kommander A Zerkova 0 - 0

REDNECK RUMBLE 2011 & 2012 OVERALL CHAMPION

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:55 am 

trophies are collected - just have to remember to actually bring them down now..............

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:52 am 

Hehehe...thanks a heap.

I will post up when my minion will be there for people to arrive etc etc ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:24 am 

Hit Albany in bang on 4 hours with a quick stop at Kojonup. Time to have a pub meal and then cruise to the camp site a bit later

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:01 pm 

Quote:
Hit Albany in bang on 4 hours with a quick stop at Kojonup. Time to have a pub meal and then cruise to the camp site a bit later
No worries mate. Minion will be out there around 1:30 - 2:00pm :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:16 pm 

We beat him to it :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:59 pm 

Quote:
LOL...

Hey that "request"...will see what I can do tonight...might have to be a tomorrow jobby though when I do the shopping in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:36 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
LOL...

Hey that "request"...will see what I can do tonight...might have to be a tomorrow jobby though when I do the shopping in the morning.
Hey hey, yeah no worries. It's only gonna end up on your face anyway :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:50 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
LOL...

Hey hey, yeah no worries. It's only gonna end up on your face anyway :P
Edit: nahhhh